It's Saturday night in Brisbane running for parliament and like many other 22 years olds if you want to register the drew pad that is in the city bar in fortitude valley.
I entered parliament but at the time everyone else is looking at the nightclubs brother had signed up the procession he has a different party in his mind.
I am just starting my party, yeah you are against us we are developing you know you support the environment.
You are fighting for human rights you are lobbying members of his politics. we need another 50 signatures to get into the democratic vote. I was your age on Saturday night.
I was out of town sipping beer even though your Saturday night looks very different oh yes I have to think outside the box I have no money after my campaign I don't have one.
Big palmer style boards I have to go out and talk to people and just talk and show people that I am honest and you have found this true love.
That your party stands for, it stands against the interference of the Chinese government in the Australian democracy our position has always been simple.
We just want to put human rights before blood money already the draw has shown that he is willing to fight from humble education to the enemy of the Chinese government.
While leading a democratic rally at the University of Queensland last year that began as a peaceful protest over communist supporters before he was criticized by the Chinese state media for murder threats against his family I will hire a deep web killer and kill your family.
There was not much sympathy even though his university instead support drew drawn out of semester following a protest and vice-chancellor peter hoy was close to China.
But denying that the student's punishment was politically motivated saying his suspension was due to other disciplinary reasons.
We wanted to ask you why the university worked so hard on drawing Pavlov I have no comment but it is still a long way from quitting the rest time and drawing work.
I tried very hard to move away from politics and campaigned a bit but I found that I failed because the cause is so ingrained in my heart and now I have a great love for this which is what I feel.
I am giving my life for. which means the suspended student found a friend who would not have been at mp bob scatter which is a symbol of the University of Queensland but now it has to be a number of cowards.
Who wants a parliamentary inquiry into China
impact on drawn Australian universities called to testify on vice-chancellor's response to his protests whether.
He or any other university representative apologized or explained why he was treated the way he was to this day no one.
Someone has apologized to me at the University of Queensland and is now determined to return to Canberra.
This time in the seat of a member of parliament I think it is strange your politician Daryl Kerrigan is just a small war that idea.
My campaign was very much inspired by two Aussie heroes Daryl Carrigan who refused because he took power. in-band saved his family at home.
He knows marble is a vibe and even steven Bradbury no one gave him a chance and he won the race and won gold medal steven Bradbury and Daryl Kerrigan
they are my lord the stars of this campaign are my good motivators.
Now but do not think that he does not take this seriously even if his entry into the senate is like a subordinate, I have entered the next election franchise.
The election campaign headquarters is in his room at the family home e. Suburban Brisbane has only voted in one election and is about to end the merger with Nick and Vanessa of her parents.
I think we were like we wanted peace and we painted peacefully please just give us two of the six most beautiful mangoes.
The young Pavlov always suspected that their son would pass the family fruit shop at a very good price to get full support for the works you painted.
Thank you so much if not, we register all my family members a little related staff and get them to sign up for the event every day three people-phone people come to the store and say how is it going.
You know we support him so I still find many people you know who support him he pulls the kind of person we need in parliament these days definitely, I think politics needs to change.
It needs a new voice and everyone is disappointed right now with everything that is going on and they feel speechless and I feel like drawing will help to suggest.
What do you think his team's motto should be i say vote for the lower castes because he loves the doctor yeah both the lower one drew succeeds in fighting the dog so he was so shocked dumb.
But it is not surprising when he finds out that his emails were stolen by a stranger in mainland china
it has become the goal of Chinese nationalists and it will only make you angry with them, even more so, to learn who else wants to run his team for us.
Only a small third party to field 1,500 members is a Hong Kong democratically elected candidate for the Melbourne seat.
Gladys Liu if I don't remember I can't be an active member of that council I can be a free Member of Parliament accused of being too close to the Chinese Communist Party.
We will compete with Gladys who always appears in the community that goddess will be again in Adelaide, someone will run made in the next few weeks.
We take all the interest in the world the great power of China billionaires here great conglomerates my philosophy is almost like a comedian in the dark, no one can buy me no one can negotiate with me we have our values nothing to worry about and when I enter.
Whether it is a Labor government or a free government I will be a wall of opposition remember when the Chinese ambassador is dragging on the remaining two hurdles to find a net place.
He must first consider the authorization of his party’s registration in the electoral commission. hopefully, within weeks you can still register your spouse and it will be really.
Hard work traces the win-win campaign in the uni student budget spending money so far is only about two thousand dollars that have saved a partner year as a man I have 230 in my bank account.
Right now and yes this is the only suit I have I mean it seems contrary to the odds that this is likely that.
I could run a campaign um and start anything and somehow succeed but look, a man sometimes strikes lightning and you have to get your head out.
You have to stick your head over the frame and risk yourself and I think that people will see that I am right that I do not start with anything big behind me.
I am a real person. a person with a job and a dream of a better world and I sincerely want to fight for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment