Among Africa's largest gorge and according to some sources the second largest in the world, the gorge stretches for more than 100 miles 160 km and reaches more than 500 feet 500 m in-depth, but due to severe flooding and floods.
Temperatures of up to 50 degrees celsius in summer are only given in African winters from May to September as you may have experienced.
The streams are often compared to the grand canyon in Arizona sometimes these types of comparisons are not the same.
It may seem appropriate but inside In this, I see many similarities of a curved horseshoe for example very similar to the one in the great gorge you will never forget the first time you see a grand canyon at least that way.
To me, this is probably not the same as dropping jaws though. The fact that it is located here in Namibia is very impressive in all the fish river canyons it is a good place although.
I had to deviate from my route and spend half a day getting here which is why I did not bother with the hotel I enjoyed.
Moving trees even made me want to stay here at night and it's time for me to show you what the roof rack does. This box turns into a tent the size of a portable house.
That you always have with you which makes it easier to stay the night almost anywhere this is easy for a trip like this I love.
This thing only took seven minutes to endure I hope it is free to sleep in the attic that you are not chased by an elephant at night as there are so many wild animals here in Africa.
It is safer to sleep on the roof of your car in the evening, I greet you at the glorious African sunset lying in the woods of the pine tree.
Your feet there is something very special about the robbery and it is amazing as it may sound like penguins live here.
A few miles from the desert, okay so the bad news is that there are no penguins I mean right now but still here in Luderitz on the penguin island is possible.
Meet African penguins so boys penguins live in Namibia and not today although the next morning I hit the road again and left.
The tarmac behind us had a 500 kilometer off-road stretch in front of us and that's when the fun started the environment started to change and I started to see things.
I didn't expect guys to look these you see those watermelons that grow obviously along the road just hanging right in the desert for about seven hours.
Eventually, we arrived at our destination boys we arrived welcome in the world's largest desert Namib desert is over 80 million.
years old and was here even in the days of the Jurassic period. I did not find dinosaurs but there were other animals like this herd oryx so they make it.
Indistinguishable from sharp and long horns that can reach a height of one and a half meters oryx are humble animals and can live without water for a long time getting.
Their water is from food and because of their strength they are part of the Namibian national crest but not just deer Namib desert zebras are doing well.
I will see these guys very much during the trip and maybe we will get used to it. to them but first a moment of pure magic.
I mean you just drive and see them as close as the 70s
far away from the desert and cool as predicted later I saw hundreds but for the first time.
No turning back now this love has started it is sure of anything I hope you never thought I would sleep straight in a place like this Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al.
That sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me.
But I can't pass you on to this and I found the right place with a bag tree, I think it really is I need a few settings later we take.
The first pick gets a little dark since the real tree was not lit but I was able to come up with a quick solution I don't try to brag but this may be the best.
It was a little cold at night but sleeping in a tent with a flat floor is a great pleasure and I mean just look this morning and these colors are so lovely.
In short, the jungle tree is a high point and you should spend the night here if you have ever come to Namibia and then visit.
The petrol station took a lot of time considering the size of the 140-liter petrol tanks. maybe I should have planned it.
For you let us continue our journey towards the west coast of the world I am tempted to describe these places as alien or martian but that sounds like a small thing.
I hope it is a very beautiful place where you take in all kinds of amazing things around you 24 7. about 300 kilometers later it reaches.
On the edge of the Namib desert where you start slightly off the road, they look like they are all over the middle of the sandy area.
This desert railway station, for example, these areas are currently being maintained but if they stop everything will be quicker.
They have turned into heaps of sand in this section of the road, we can clearly see how the desert moves at a speed of 80 miles per hour.
This tells us that it is not the safest place to drive if you look at how sandy the road sometimes the desert does not stop trying.
To reclaim the land that we humans occupy and sometimes succeed in a good example of this the desert town of Pullman skip is the most famous ghost town in Namibia and just happened to be the last visit of this city to that.
The day and all the staff were gone the concert hall when the mines ran out people started walking back in 1956 the place became completely deserted and turned into a ghost town.
It really kind of felt like I was in a PlayStation game and my goal was to pass a desert town and get goosebumps. now oh yes and many doors are still open.
It sounds very creepy here the wind shakes the buildings and you always feel that you are not alone we know that it is the wind.
But because I am the only one in the city it sounds strange man when people leave the city it is the victim of desert and sandstorms that happen.
Here and there. for tourists, most of the time the sand rises to the roof but there are other buildings that still exist as well as repeating Coleman scop shows
how the natural mother took her.
Belongings after the people left, and one of these cities survived for a long time and today some of the houses still show how rich and prosperous being part of the desert Coleman scop looks amazing and when you arrive at the right time the sun and shadows transform it into an unimaginable painting. nowe-surreal.
It may sound strange but I like to visit desert places like this and the Coleman scope is now part of my list near Fukushima and Chernobyl near this ghost town rather than the small town of Luderitz with 20,000 people living on the Atlantic coast.
Namibian amazing architecture with its colorful houses makes you feel like you are somewhere in Bavaria and not in Namibia.
So Namibia is an old German colony and traces of German culture cover the whole country more than 7% of the Namibian population of about 150,000 white Namibians of European descent are descendants of German-Dutch and British colonies.
It seems that although most of the people live here
they often live in rich areas with high fences and live fences however, all things considered, Namibia is a very safe place, and the locals have told me.
That South Africa is a very dangerous place which means a lot of the whole civilized country full of good people and good restaurants and as it later becomes a tourist attraction which also makes it worth a visit let's get back to the city right now.




No comments:
Post a Comment