There are some ideas associated with the countries found below Egypt on the map of poverty crime crime bad roads etc and obviously, these are real stories but in reality, there is a safer African society other than malaria and more importantly, it is good and we are currently in a place like this my friends
Welcome to Namibia.
Let's take a look at a map to better understand where we really are. Namibia is located in southwestern Africa near South Africa is one of the world's least populous countries and if you look at this map.
It may seem like this small area but in fact not far from the fact that Namibia is a big country with four.
The great distances between the cities are one of the great difficulties in navigating Namibia that less than 10 percent of the tarmac roads are either dusty or straight off the road which is why you need a special vehicle to drive on.
SUVs are the best way to drive here something like the Toyota Hilux For example, these are very popular here and our fully-fledged camper has big tires and has the ability to drive crazy on the road, and has a good 140-liter double gas tank to travel.
A distance of 1200 km there and, a square roof we will check later that but the best feature is that how much equipment does this item cost.
Another conversation and the good thing is that this SUV comes with all kinds of knick-knacks packed on the edge has many things.
That will help you do it live in the desert with a refrigerator running on an auxiliary battery all cutting tools and utensils.
You will need a gas tank for a cup of water and keep at least two spare wheels in case the best part is that these guys even taught.
you to change wheels because no one can help you in the middle of the desert and it is not like you can call anyone when the filling is complete.
Papers and pay rent I have decided to collect food and
the very water we will most need now is ready to go
I forgot to mention that in Namibia.
You drive on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right which is why you may get into the passenger seat in the early days and you will probably be installing wipers.
every time you want to use a blinker but you get used to it in the end, if you are sick of traffic and people and you want to drive for fun just Namibia is yours is about great distances and empty roads even.
If you can drive for more than 40 minutes and not see one car again. this is a country with the smallest population in fact.
It is second only to Mongolia in terms of the second population from the bottom of the list which is Namibia larger than Turkey and yet.
With a population of about two and a half million people here two and a half people per square mile compared, Singapore with more than seven thousand people per square mile this is the best place for coronavirus distancing rights.
We will spend the next two weeks on the road and plan more a trip so we can see more of what Namibia can bring.
I hope this episode will turn into an old tourism vlog when I kind of broadcast to you everything I see the first thing you notice on the roads of Namibia is a fence on both sides of the road.
That stretches over miles and is very numerous where you go most of the country is full of farms so in addition to setting boundaries these features protect animals from access to the road. , symbols, and indeed animals.
Everywhere here just after departure, I came across a group of chimpanzees making noise in front of me in a way animals are some of the reasons why you should not drive at night here.
The important thing is that everything around you is a little different rather your eyes are accustomed to it and the only thing that can be seen from this travel is Africa.
I was really tired after my flight I was able to travel only 200 miles 300 km the first day and then I entered the hotel but still, I got a glimpse of my first sunset in the African sun.
This is my first sunset in Namibia and it is not real I can't even imagine what's next but now i need to take a little break to tell you about today's Nord VPN sponsor, anyway, this is not Namibia I 'm in uh Norway right now.
You can see the fjords at the top you can also switch between countries with a single click to install a Nord VPN every time you provide details of your credit card tickets or connect to a wi-fi social network someone can steal.
your data but you can protect all your online activities with Nord VPN technically change your IP address via IP from another server in your preferred country to learn more follow.
The link in the description and get four months free if you purchase a two-year subscription for different discounts. it all comes to a head when it is time to return to Namibia.
The next morning I left early in the morning before sunrise and now I want to tell you a little bit about what crossing Namibia is all about on-road and believe me, this is exactly.
What I like to drive like meditating myself and no matter how tired I was last night I started to feel refreshed as I traveled early and drove places I had never seen before seeing the sun rise on me was what it was hitting.
The reset button and in all the daily problems of new miles became meaningless just hold the wheel as your thoughts take you and oh and as Namibia is about long distances nothing else happens.
When it is the perfect place for this so-called. automotive meditation you drive and rest well here is your story I went into the hotel yesterday I went down to dinner and then.
I started to see that the people around me spoke a language that I had never heard.
In the past, it was an unintelligible language like mine
just listen to the interesting language is called cinnamon and most people speak.
It here is part of a group of very rare languages related to this region elsewhere in Tanzania and instead of the common consonants making these unique click sounds.
You will not find it anywhere else in the world I expect this to come from other nations but not. throughout Namibia especially in the north, they speak this language everywhere at petrol stations and hotel hotels are more amazing than the approximately 30 languages spoken in Namibia and they are all very different.
This is why there is a need for co-operation from people from different regions of the country. to find a common language and you would not know that.
There is your native language but you speak together English English English English African first common language Afrikaans live 90 Dutch.
The second most common language English has an official status here which makes Namibia much easier to navigate to a foreigner as everyone speaks English.
In the meantime, we reached the first milestone in our journey forest the ancestors of the bushman used to make arrows in it.
So the name of everything is very simple the acacia trees look like other nations and the most interesting fact about them is that.
These are not really trees but aloe vera plants and another thing I have to say about this. forest these big nests look like birdhouses the most interesting thing is that all these bird nests are made up of small weaving birds.
You see these big nests all over Namibia look at this nest here there is not even the largest nest that can reach a height of 25 feet 8 m and have up to 500 nests that house hundreds of birds at a time.
Ornithology let's go back to the dirt road i know it sounds tricky but the roads here are not all that bad let's take a moment to talk about the different types of roads in Namibia so look at this.
We are currently traveling on a dirt road and the camera is not moving even shaky and you can do more than 100 kilometers per hour on it. 60 kilometers an hour like a German autobahn.
I wish we had dusty roads like this coming home here in Namibia tarmac something you should just forget to try to get used to the idea.
that your ninety percent time will be driving on roads like this and in fact, these dirt roads are maintained and grated which makes for a nice and comfortable trip.
The only downside is the dust that covers you in traffic and blocks your viewing for seconds and you can see nothing.
This is why the speed is set at 80 km per hour and this is monitored by the car itself, there is an alarm in the car that starts ringing every time you exceed the current speed.
Says dude slow down which is really nice because it just stops. you return to reality when you start dreaming at noon leaving the Kalahari desert after one.
In the two deserts on our route, we are just south of the south which leads me to the next checkpoint where you do not want to miss Namibia.
No comments:
Post a Comment