Victoria's Secret part -2

It was just like everything I could dream of and more and I couldn't get enough I loved Victoria's secret photo was very much celebrated even though.


 There was a handful of staff openly talking about the bad culture behind the scenes Product owner Les Wexner was friends with Jeffrey Epstein and Epstein had he was victoria's secret boss but for Casey.




His understanding of cruelty the little truth on the bottom label came into the hands of Wexner right-handed rake was a high-flying exec who created a fashion show for the angels and his noble angels doing what.


"They did on November 9 and 10 Our first five shows will be difficult to arrange for his decisions to be made or done many good energies work well done save your clothes in this event with ed rack happening in June 2015"


We were set up at the Chelsea piers studio and we love a buffet-style lunch so I got up with my plate to pick up anything nice and physically arranged in front of me and stopped me from going up.

The buffet and the first thing he said was like he thought he you need as much as bread to go I ate more food so I was kind I just gasped as she kept saying um you know how you look at yourself in the mirror.

 When you leave your house in the morning how are you the way you look I put down my plate and headed for the toilet when I would this be similar to the horrible types of shocking tears as similar to what just happens on the other side should be it is shocking to you that such a strong man could humiliate you like that then, on the other hand.

It would have been almost part of the lesson where it sounded very common I know I remember sitting with him and his assistant and his assistant made this joke that made me feel uncomfortable and it was like he had a dollar for a number of sexual harassment complaints that came to my table. 

Both and I was pretty much the one who didn't feel safe when Casey complained to his supervisor instead of investigating he said they laughed when he found out that many other Victoria employees who secretly made their complaints of sexual harassment individually at the company only to be silenced by non-disclosure agreements.

So he thinks it was Victoria's Secret Company policy just hope they will be quiet yes I know at least three people what happened to them personally.

The misuse of the tassels, especially inside Victoria's secret with other companies, and what worries me the most is that people are being locked out of telling their story and just silencing victims which is a bad right as people are afraid to tell you.

Their story where they have to go on with a bad night is now playing victoria's secret as many examples of toxic culture appear that the company has recently filed two lawsuits against him for harassment and misconduct of tens of millions of dollars a man accused of harassing Caseyed Mrazek has resigned it clearly states that we need to stop being what men want to start being what women’s secret is now.

A major renaming in an urgent effort to save its reputation and gain customers this action involves the rejection of the symbolic angels who replace.

Them with vs in conjunction with a group of women activist activists and actors to stands for something you think about victoria's secrets free mark um look I don't know how to repay something that has caused so much damage to so many people around the world.

For a long time now decades of this I do not know for myself I feel I exist it needs to be very much where there is a need for public information about what happened.

When there needs to be some kind of collateral otherwise it just uses activism that you know is a functioning weakness your mind is testing your head.

One two thirds Bridget Malcolm has now literally got her voice hi my name is Bridget Malcolm and Welcome to the model mentality podcast after partial disruption due to Victoria's secret treatment received intensive two-year treatment
rebuilding.

Her life and now creating a podcast to open a discussion around mental health in the fashion industry should be a concern sometimes that.

The diversity model is a spiritual topic because you are obviously smart and to do so would be to undermine how good your voice is, yes it is also interesting because there is this idea that as an example,

Should just shut up and be a model who knows I should not actually add my voice to the international stage and be told by lottery to stay on track.

 Who lives in your path what is your job yes I would like to break that idea a bit these days Bridgette raise her voice in an impressive way recently.

When she completed her internship at the Department of International Relations from Victoria's Secret to the United States is a different job.

But this powerful lady now wants to set an example following in her footsteps are the smiles we saw on the runway of Victoria's Secret.

Who said she was forced to make this sound like the real smile I see. now, of course, I'm really happy these days I feel like a very lucky person on the planet.

So I can stay here talking to you today like I can't believe I made you completely honest with you you know I had PTSD.


No comments:

Post a Comment