Hidden crimes affecting hundreds of wome(part-1)


Rania Farrar is a woman who hid for fear of her life for fear of her father because she refused to be forced to marry, Rania was just 13 years old.

When she was abducted by her father's family and taken to Syria. and he dared to flee back to Australia he may be at home now but he is unsafe and therefore asked us to change.


"His name despite the great risks Rania spoke of in the evening in hopes of removing the veil on a hidden crime involving hundreds of Australian women, told Liz Hayes her story, seven years threat the horrific secret of a black family secret has forced Rania Farrar to live in constant fear"




He is just a person he is the worst person. I have never met or someone who can say he is a very bad 13-year-old man who was kidnapped by his father and later forced to marry his 15-year-old cousin.

When I saw pictures of my friends I left behind pictures of them reading high school and orderly and all of that made me jealous even though I didn't get Ronni's story - it started.

When her mother Margaret met her father Muhammad here in Australia more than 35 years ago they moved to Surya Arabia but their marriage had signs of violence and threats.

My mother did not beat us but yes she always beat my mother it took many years but when Rania was 8 her mother eventually ran away bringing her five young children back to Australia to young Rania was the revelation that made a map of the family of my mother.

Who was the true blue Ozzy they had a big house with yards and they had dogs and they knew that the normal way Ozzy was really fun?

 I met as friends at school and we had our first sleep with things and Christmas and everything you remembered your dad I never thought of him and no one I can ask you about tea if it is because it brings back hard memories kind of very happy days when we first came back?

He used to say I would just send money as usual and ask about the school he said he would be coming soon but we didn't care if we didn't do it or not past Ronnie used to his new life preparing for high school making new friends but.

When she was 13 a strange gift made my mother told me that my older brother wanted to take me to Egypt they knew I was very worried about Egyptology and all that so they said they would take me there for two weeks' vacation.

 this is the beginning of the journey but her life journey quickly became a dream after just one week in Egypt Rania was told that she would be taken to Jordan to see her father.

It was all a plan we lost there between him and my mom and dad and you know why they did this program right in their eyes I was not doing well in Australia that means.

 You think you get in big trouble once you hit the Seventh Year and High School smoking cigarettes before class or you know how to twist a day at school talking and boys just things.

The whole kid is starting to do so they say ok I think we need to send him over there to put him in his ways they thought it would change.

It became very clear to you in Jordan at least that a two-week holiday was now my passport was confiscated and I was told.

 I would stay with my grandmother if you like a boy to touch you Rania now lived in her father's country - first she endured the embarrassing interrogation in our family then I remember.

They just took me to this random paddock and just told me my dad started throwing questions at me.

What do you do at school if you have taken drugs you have had a husband and then the test of humiliation so.

They want to test my virginity and tell me that enrolling in a school where they need to make sure you are a virgin thing was not true how did you feel about this every time?.. Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment