The brave supermodel reveals the dark side of Victoria's Secret-part -1




The Beauty Business can be very bad especially in a critical modeling world it is an industry that wants to present itself as a milestone in health and happiness the truth.


 But still, it is not the use of anorexia and abuse has become as common as camera smiles now the most determined and courageous Australian supermodel wants to change and Bridget Malcolm starts with an underwear company that has made.

 Her secret victoria secret known to the so-called angels but says behind the scenes the devil was at work it's no secret that for decades victoria's secret was one of the most talked-about - about brands in the world especially because of its unique annual fashion show.

That you know the unconventional angels by their first names Claudia in the early days then Gisele Heidi Miranda and Kendall is also an artist.

Taylor Kanye everyone wanted to be anyone when in its heyday, the secret victoria fashion show was supermodel Olympics a few years ago the Australian feeling Bridget Malcolm was frustrated that the famous Australian street did this differently from anyone else.

I mean I think but behind his bright eyes and a big smile. It was bad news I smiled but I can say that I know how I look in my eyes is dead I was dead hello and welcome to my critical times in the fashion industry has really sucked.

Up there have been rumors for years about the dark side of the fashion industry being attacked from time to time Bridget Malcolm will no longer be silent now it would be a high-profile whistle.

We saw describing the forces that almost ended her career and crippled her life I was corrected by a very old man I had been sexually abused many times I was told to do cocaine to lose weight by my agent to lose weight.

it’s a bold move to stand up to the powerful men in the industry though Bridget says it's time to make a complete change, especially Victoria's secret, which she focused on communicating with Jeffrey Epstein when the culture of bullying and harassment spread. you were really unhealthy there was a moment of light when you thought this would not continue yes.

It was early 2017 and it took me 10 minutes to board a plane for stairs and I have just reached the top and I just had that bad feeling of emptiness like this the rest of my life would look like without me doing anything about it now.

By the very healthy Bridget Malcolm, we spoke to in New York he is still working in an industry that almost fired him but is now very selective in terms of her clients, she has spent more than half of her life working as a professional model after an inspection on the streets of Perth,

14 years old agent encouraged her to enter the competition to find a Vivian model so I entered the competition and was hurt to get a third um but one of my favorite friends was one of the judges and she said it was very weird she wanted um to put a bit I was not old enough for me and I had this red mullet that I cut myself with I had braces that said I was not happy and you look like you needed more time and I ended up growing up with me and when I was 16 years old now don't tell that little girl who turned out to be a model that day oh boy that's a big question maybe I'd say to her to get treatment early.


15-year-old Bridget, an attractive young man, was told by his agent to lose weight, so he simply stopped eating to mark the beginning of a decade-long battle with an eating disorder.

The photographic industry says the message is simple the thinner the better was it right that you were told to do cocaine and have more sex yeah over the years I have heard all kinds of things.

But at the end of the day what always worked for me was just not eating you remember how long you had not eaten so the longest time I was able to stay without food was three days and I had to stop because I kept going and I was annoyed with myself because I was determined to get to five days I didn't want to be able to work.

I can't move and it was incredibly frustrating I remember I was so angry and I felt like I was going to somehow not be able to survive in the water just for so long in all the ways.

 I was my favorite shell personality mentally physically emotionally all I was just a shell bad Ironically, as Bridget landed on a rock she was much needed as an example than before her success eased her physical trauma.

he was overweight because he always wanted to lose weight at 25 she stopped menstruating her hair was falling out and she couldn't even climb the flight of stairs she stopped walking the road.

 she says there is nowhere the pressure to have dangerous skin is more visible than Victoria's secret but was eventually discarded by the very sign that sent her to awaken the tiny waif model they claim to have told her.

He was so big after getting half an inch on his hips how clear was the message from victoria's secret that he needed to be very thin it was clear I had an eating disorder.

 I relied on any anxiety medication, I was suffering from panic always fatigue my body was malnourished my mind was malnourished and I was already empty, and for many other women.

 It was very abusive at the time you know to me it was like controlling women made women as young as possible and even not as young as I was still trying to be honest,(Continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment