The woman claims she was defrauded of $ 200K by a man she met on Tinder



She looked beautiful and looked very rich. phacelia hear it was an easy decision to swipe well this guy Simon comes to my phone and you can see he lives a very different life.




Then the one I live he had pictures he took a picture in a nice car you can see that was a private jet there is a whole package foot by Simon Lai vibe and he was driven into a world of super-luxury just his aura and already.

The first few days never end with a private jet take you to get on this plane and go to Bulgaria yes I was texting my friends that at the same time.

 I said I don't know what's going on stay with him, yes have a great time then you went back to the UK and you thought about what you were going to do as a relationship.

But I started to feel like this guy was actually fun and funny and yes someone I can date and maybe have something but his dream of finding Mr right has gone very wrong.

I hate Celia, Simon told her he was an Israeli millionaire with the nickname The Prince of Diamond but He Was Not Who. He Said, he was I'm so tired of crying about this you know I mean it's just coming so.

 I just can't help it I just feel so bad because I hate myself like this I just hate to do this you know and according to Celia short Love turned into a scary thing in real life Celia says Simon de forded to $ 200,000 leaving him in debt to suicide and fear for his safety, he was able to do.

This is because he is a big man who pretends to care about other people so he wants to care for him and most people who look at him might think.

It was three or four thousand pounds and I can start to feel like I need this money - back you know I'm up to 200
I know it sounds very crazy to people but the amounts were not so and I see the money.

He was making alone on my cards now he is talking about warning others of the dangers of dating online Simon live I was born Simon heat is a 28-year-old convicted man who spent three years in prison and sees how much.

She talks about banks Celia says she was caught up in a feeling of insecurity by her soil the love moves and loving flower announcements that will support or help you and we will lift each other up and protect.

You sweetly let me do what I need to do and I really appreciate you for the first time he likes the feeling of what it is like.

When you consider yourself his girlfriend I think maybe it was the month he says Simon told him e that her diamond business keeps her going so they love each other for a long time.


Love books in texts video messages and voice recordings we feel good on a good and successful day as he kisses Simon steals from London.

Where he can but Cydia says he often took her to his place of residence pointing out the danger factor in his work that kept him from traveling around private planes.

The following week and is when he said he would not be able to return to London because of the threats he had received within a week.

He was just telling you I can't go back to London there are threats to my life but he could put me where he was and he said Simon claimed he was intimidated by unknown stupid enemies.

He said working in the diamond business so nothing at this time makes you think this is not true no good night in my life.

 I miss you so much I can't wait to see you Celia says Simon was surrounded by people who helped to spread the story until they came to post videos of him and his bodyguard at the hospital after.

They were attacked recently there was something strange in his story.


He asked her to give him a line of credit so that hotels and airline tickets could be booked using his name to keep enemies out of his way. calling them he just believed her.

 When he said I know it makes sense. You are crazy and I like that I wish I could take care of everything back very similarly.

If you have a security guard why would this big man be with him if he didn't need protection?

Their way the prices need to be able to make it just a week too much never just a few thousand of us ordinary people that's a lot of money but for him, it's not a lot of money.

 How could you earn him trusting him to pay that amount as he still has money so he would give it back to me?

When you took out a loan because you were sure the money was there for anything else you love yes I think that was the hardest part as when I saw he wasn't he said it was a feature of love that person.

 I thought I knew and loved he had just done this in the evilest way his two American Express coming to you, I said he was the same person.

 They told me I had been investigating for so long and I was a string of four or five women.

 I almost wanted to throw it all it just fell down at once
Celia suspects that Simon continued to use the same system that landed.

 Him in prison a few years ago using his own money to support his lavish lifestyle with some of your women in her cycle of the self-replicating cycle, yes I should have been put in a psychiatric ward.

 Because of suicidal thoughts, I have not seen a way out you have lost your boyfriend, and it doesn't matter if he just dumped you.

 He was not your boyfriend Celia filed a report Express told ABC that they were not commenting on the open investigation Simon currently says he is in Panama telling us a text that is pure.


There is nothing here but among the friends going south, he agreed to lend me money and then disappeared without answering calls or emails or letters before.

 We could pay him they used my life they received expensive gifts and everything, in other words, gold diggers.

 When I asked for help agreed to help and knew I had a problem I have not escaped from anyone it is all a matter of lies and lies, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment