A day in Mark Zuckerberg's life has much to do with his 36-year-old plate running Facebook a social network with a market value of $ 855 billion so it's no surprise that the technology manager has a lot to do throughout Zuckerberg's day. we look forward to the day in Mark Zuckerberg's life.
The balance of life work or actually very good after waking up at eight o'clock the founder of Facebook immediately looks at Facebook Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on his phone and tells jerry Seinfeld on Facebook to live in bed going to the toilet.
Oh I don't know the first thing I do is look at the phone my oh you look at the phone first ok that's fine yes I'm doing that too I'm looking at Facebook directly.
To see what's going on in the world well and I'm also looking at my messages. I check out the messenger and WhatsApp once he has received his morning updates.
It's time for Zuckerberg to exercise about three times a
One week he sometimes brings his pet dog and the tech manager says running with his pet has been added
Fun bonus because.
It is basically like seeing a mop running party a Hungarian sheep with an attractive dress when he finds his workout in Zuckerberg.
He doesn't care much about what he eats for breakfast he often digs whatever he feels like that day he doesn't like to spend time.
On small decisions that's why he wears the same thing almost every day world leader entrepreneurs who move or move and may have a few things in common.
They woke up in the morning they were always focused and well dressed the same thing every day Zuckerberg's work uniform consists of jeans and a nice shirt.
When asked about his wardrobe in 2014 he told the audience that I really want to clear my life so that I should make as few decisions as possible about anything except how.
I can help better this community I really want to clear my life so I can do it so I can make as few decisions as possible about anything other than that of this community.
When you look at how many times you stand in front of your closet scratching your head and you can make a decision the idea of a wardrobe can sound very appealing and make room for more success in your life or less than dirt in your bedroom.
His home Palo alto has been deceived by a custom-made skill made for wisdom assistant Zuckerberg puts in 50 to 60 hours a week on Facebook but thinks about the social media I use regularly.
Time to think about how to connect the world and serve our community better but most of the time is not spent in our office or meeting people or doing.
What you can call real work he told CNN in 2017 at the end reported that Zuckerberg has some help in managing his social media channels.
A group of 12 staff members helps him dispel misconceptions as well post updates on his Facebook page.
When he is unemployed Zuckerberg spends most of his time studying Mandarin Chinese and trying to deal with as many books as possible in 2015.
He challenged himself to read a new book every two weeks. such as Pope Francis who was our president Barack Obama and celebrities like his friend Vin diesel in 2017.
Zuckerberg started a lot of trips around us which makes some think he has a desire to study politics whether he travels or works Zuckerberg also spends time with his wife Dr. Priscilla chan and his daughter max.
August took two-month maternity leave on Facebook after Max's birth in December 2015.
In March 2017 the couple announced that they were expecting another daughter august now three years old every night before going to bed Facebook CEO tucks max in with a traditional Jewish prayer.
Great shibyarach now as the parents of two maxima daughters in august and his wife Priscilla chan Zuckerberg have changed too late.
Many nights of burglary and sleeping with her children during the first speech at Harvard University Zuckerberg talked about sleeping habits.
He had his daughter max I was reminded of my prayer. I say every time I face a great challenge I sing for my daughter thinking about the future.
When I put him in the night, he said and it goes like a source of strength that has blessed those before we can help us find the courage to make our lives a blessing during 2015.
Quora QA with a senior Facebook executive acting official
Sheryl Sand berg told the story of Zuckerberg's disbelief that he would be asleep at 9:30 pm.
When I joined Facebook there were only 550 employees, and very late night meetings and hackathons were a major part of the culture.
I saw before I started that I would not be completely equal overnight as a sign and I was thinking of working together and calling the marker at 9 p.m.
He said he was eating dinner and asked if I could drive later I told him I would get up another 30 minutes the next morning he reached out and asked if I was feeling well you thought I was sick since I went to bed at 9 30 pm.
I explained that for two kids 9 30 pm was usually a normal bedtime I love that mask now I see for myself with my parents I don't think you have 9 30 bedtimes and maybe one day.
you will get enough rest it is very important but he does not fall asleep immediately very few people can say that they have made a stellar impact on the world of communication with very few people out of these people.
Who can say that Zuckerberg is not a big man even though Zuckerberg and four of his classmates unveiled Facebook on February 4, 2004, in their dormitory at Harvard University?
Here more than 15 years later and Facebook is now a multibillion-dollar company despite many setbacks? and scandals Zuckerberg remains as CEO of Facebook
and has made him.
One of the richest people in the world and now has more than $ 100 billion not so bad for a child from the white plains of New York. all of which is his favorite practice
it is also important to start your day and do what is important to you.
While Zuckerberg checks Facebook he also makes sure he incorporates exercise and family time into his daily life no matter how successful.
He is in life it is always a good idea to start your day with what is most important to you and what Zuckerberg
do very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment