Previous models expose the negative reality of the beauty industry (Part-1)



I was tara brown first there was Harvey Weinstein and then Jeffrey Epstein two men who were corrupted by their power and money thought

They had their right to sexually harass any woman or teenager they wanted now Gerald Marie was a senior executive.

Who decided or abused supermodel jobs until she married one of the most famous Linda Evangelista but our international investigation found more than a dozen models with horrific allegations about the 70-year-old woman.

Who allegedly bullied and raped young women including
kids don't care tonight they want Gerald Marie to respond to her irresistible evils drawn by the bright lights and attractive promises of amazing girls.

 Who shows the street known and congratulated for their beauty but the splendor can be a little wake-up call take a brush and apply a little makeup as all these previous models have found that getting into the desirable land of airports and magazine covers would be a bad business.

They came from all over the world to meet me in Boulder colorado in London UK in western Europe Oahu Hawaii Brisbane Australia shared.

The same horrible experience of being threatened with sexual harassment and rape when they first became role models Paris.

 I knew she was all-powerful and I was a stranger I knew enough of an elite modeling agency official in between Europe Gerald Marie, the world's largest lawyer, attacked me in the middle of the night and raped me in the middle of the night.

 I was speechless. whatever the attacker has to face with persecution and imprisonment I love something else that has exposed the hidden camera images of the past 20 years showing those of Gerald Marie.

The lust for food with the most serious suspicions that French investigators ignore is likely to end with the absence of Gerald Marie who is no longer 17 years old, we are no longer children.

 We are adults and we know what happened to us and we know who did that Mr. Marie 60 minutes in Australia Twelve women talk about sex you would like to say, Mr.

It was a supermodel season starring French impresario Gerald
Marie almost transformed the top models into one person.

All over the world superstars even married Canadian beauty Linda Evangelista ambassador in the 80s was very amazing and fun and beautiful money were everywhere.

We did a lot as vice president of the elite Chicago in the 80s Marie p Anderson was portrayed in those prime days and as part of the elite company.

She sent happily and unknowingly Elite's uber agent models Gerald Marie and her star factory in Paris where you meet many beautiful girls all day some go out because they have something to say or something else happens to them.

Eyes and their way of expressing themselves with them Gerald was in his mid-30s he was at the top of his game and as he could not be blamed for the horrible poncho of the little models.

 But I really got the phone calls from Europe from models complaining about Gerald Marie and tells me stories of sexual harassment or sexual harassment and they swore to me in secret.

So I never cheated their trust in how many girls you received calls from my memory serving four to five girls in 1986 unaware of those calls a 17-year-old and in danger car was on its way to Paris.

Which is considered unusual for an American market runaway young man sent to try the Gerald Marie I didn't know what I found.

I was really looking forward to it when I was told I was going to stay in the apartment of a supervisor.

 I thought would be a really good thing maybe someone saw something special in me so when you first met Gerald Marie what was his opinion of him.

He was not a warm open man-friendly cold yes, I felt really worthless Carrie is now 51 years old and lives in Boulder Colorado with her husband and her two daughters today Paris is far away from her memory.

He says he will never clear his mind of the night Gerald Marie was married to the exemplary great man Linda Evangelista when he came into his room and attacked her.

 I remember I came back after a full day of broadcasting and I was cold and feeling bad and I went to bed to me and I did my best to try to fight him and I remember one moment of giving up completely scared and totally embarrassed um and so immediately after that attack.

What did he say to you almost insulting is cruel and no conversation you know there was nothing apology it was just business as usual to go.

There but stuck with his circumstances Carrie says business as usual now meant he was a forced Maria as he was staying in his apartment he attacked you how many times you know I don't know the number I know for months.


Holding cards you have the power you know I don't have a parent I can call at the time I didn't have my money if I didn't know the roof over my head everything depends on him and giving me and looking back.

 I was well directed for many reasons I respected him I was afraid because he was very strong he was an adult in room 18 when she first went to Paris to try modeling was in 1980 and at that time Gerald Marie was the head of the Paris planning agency.

"That would reunite with the elite as many others testified that Gerald used an oily trick to get Wendy alone his women's book was asked to set up a meeting one day at the agency Pamela snatched me a piece of paper with the address said Gerald wanted to see you bring your portfolio"

 He wanted to talk to you tonight in his apartment about Carrie Wendy's account of what happened at that so-called horror meeting. She grabbed me by the breast and grabbed me by the waist.

Then he laughed and said, "Oh, I'm not even on this pill." It must have been very difficult for you to talk about it again and now what made you keep quiet for so long.

 I felt stupid and ashamed of this alleged attack in secret in 1998 a rumor of violent harassment that prompted a secret media group to investigate that the record was buried 20 years ago.

 The appearance of a high-profile model contradicts the highest respect in 1998 and is under investigation by rumors of sexual abuse and rape of a young model by one of Paris's elite models Gerald Marie and another man.

She was officially exposed but I was told by people in the industry that he abused young women and independent girls' journalist Lisa Brinkworth took her story to and the famous magazine maker Donald McIntyre.

Their ambition was to expose the alleged abuse after this widespread splendor in the industry so that for a year Lisa disguised herself as a model and offered as a fashion photographer giving me access to photography Naomi Campbell kate moss some of the world's worst-ever.

 I went in and told a few long stories and the next thing. I don't know if I was in the company of some of the most powerful and I would say ma most dangerous n in the industry.

This is my friend Mike from Ireland who quickly gave the name of Mack McIntyre very close to Gerald Marie, I like some things you know what I mean it was obvious. (Continue)


No comments:

Post a Comment