Their middle night out when they are not with their young and old models at the table drinking cocaine they will go to brothels and have cocaine or drugs or do anything else.
You know I have a little problem here the boys were at the loco parties in the parent role this is the first time this secret is seen 20 years ago legal case was over 20 years ago.
Here Gerald points to a positive look this year a competition that saw 13- and 14-year-old girls compete to win a modeling contract but it was Gerald's best plans that turned the belly up and a big boat just got off the to look for girls.
We saw the culture of sex we heard them talking about them in a very clear way we talked about a good model for a model woman as an opportunity for her to enjoy.
The sex company of teenage girls it was clear that no parents no-no parents on the boat are unresponsive Gerald Marie says yes they are words switch talk guys talk do you accept that as a defense.
I don't accept it at all and I think your testimony women in and around the world paint a very different interpretation of that when Donon was shocked by what he saw and I heard that the secret party did not expect.
One of them to be one of Gerald Marie's suspects I didn't want to be a victim is a journalist.
I portrayed this guy so that was very sad Model-actress Lisa Brinkworth managed to catch an invitation to go to one of Marie's regular dinner nights with young agency beauties had to dine with Marie and her business friends.
The discussion at the table was incredibly annoying to these young people girls the worst language sex innuendoes Gerald Marie turned to Lisa and then in front of the table of people who promised to pay Lisa for sex I didn't feel scared all.
I thought I was getting everything this camera um and you know he is the person we were supposed to be and this is all good evidence for us but.
What happened next was not caught on tap with Lisa's hidden camera accidentally pulled out of the way even though the public put Lisa says Gerald unexpectedly and shockingly jumped her out of the blue and came to me.
He threw me in a chair that I couldn't move and I felt like he was having a fight and he was lifting himself up on my stomach and just imitating sex was very scary and I couldn't get rid of him and I was so scared I thought.
I would be raped and the worst thing about this is that this is what I always get. where all these men were sitting laughing and apologizing was okay it was almost the worst and no one helped me um and it was very familiar to them you can tell me what you say about her behavior towards Lisa.
I saw her go up Lisa we were in a nightclub in a brothel and I saw a mountain Lisa and uh came into her I didn't want thoughts included in our program why don't you want it included in BBC text my family did not tell anyone that I did not want my parents to see.
This I did not tell anyone that it was your intention to actually report the attack. I was looking forum but in that room that night I was um I was told not to report it at that time because.
It would reduce our investigation and in my panic and trauma, I went with how you now look at the guide to be told not to report this to the police given.
What was your documentary story, yeah now I see that actually, that would be important what should have happened should?
It has been it was reported that Gerald Marie would deny the attack but in 1999 the BBC exposed the fashion industry for Gerald Marie's misconduct around young and middle-class beauties 11 30. I'll see you at 11 30.
Global condemnation was insulting and Gerald Marie's reign was judged to be over but not for a long time the industry knows that it not only forgave him.
They did not abandon him they gave him business and he continued to make millions over the next two decades Paris is fashionable world capital is an example of glamorous success and power.
But in 1999 the BBC revealed its negative side that spread throughout the year Investigations into impersonating fashion journalist Donon McIntyre recently caught up with Gerald Marie, head of an elite modeling agency in Paris, bragging about her plans to have sex with minors.
There were headlines all over the world but when you feel it and when you see it coming from the mouth of one of the most powerful men in the industry I think that conveys a truly shocking image of fashion and fashionable men in the world to react.
The world was a huge and important crown it was clear that Joe Marie was at the top of the totem pole was one of the most powerful and dangerous perpetrators suspected but soon the top people continued to attack and sue.
The BBC for malicious and dishonest schemes seeking millions of damages. to make it look like in one interview the BBC accused of illegal planning apologizing for that trick.
I used to paint Gerald Marie in a somewhat negative way. I think planning something Bbc thought was too embarrassing did not change.
Your truth would go nowhere in the truth what happened, in the beginning, BBC chose to fight the claim Official Omar has a personal authority to prove that the video revealed the truth. (Continue)
No comments:
Post a Comment