It was just confusing and scary and there was nothing to explain it to you so they did that and some nurses came in and grabbed me down yeah even though they were Ronnie's father's girlfriend and her brother would not be satisfied that they beat me me me him even.
Australia has seen one case of a 12-year-old girl being forced to marry a man more than twice her age.
How that happened in secret is no secret in our society. Shara's beam demands greater public education but the case here is more the young girls.
We meet and contact and refuse to acknowledge authority over their parents does that mean the law is in vain yes dr. Shara beans fighting for young girls just 14 years old was also offered as a bride.
When she was a schoolgirl in Egypt when did it or was it a situation where you thought I didn't want this oh yes you remember that Exactly when my late husband came to me and said he knew why I married you because you were young as clay.
I can mold you the way I want and every time I refuse to be beaten you make the point that your husband is dead if that did not happen then that situation did not happen in your life.
You today may be a divorced woman you may be out I might be a dead woman because she would kill me before I left Ronnie Affero couldn't bear the thought of such a future with the help of a neighbor plotted to escape bravely I had a neighbor a girl my age.
I was not allowed to talk to her sometimes. we talked but he gave me a piece of paper one day with the British ambassadors the number you told him in some of the secret conversations you needed to get out of if you only knew everyone knew that everyone.
Whoever met me knew anyone who ever came home or met my uncle's grandmother knew the officials explained to Rania up to the age of 18 and take an adult before.
He or she can help on the day before his or her birthday Rania calls the Ambassador when I told her that a woman would be waiting for me.
The next morning at the Four Seasons Hotel in Damascus and I told her you to know I don't have time to go when it's time I can't give you time and she said she would be there from 6am and wait a long time and I went to bed and woke up in the morning prayer.
His coffee and his staff and he once went back to bed and I knew he would come back to sleep, I got up and put on my shoes.
So I wouldn't have to make any noise on my steps down to the bottom of the building but the shoes I got out I walked as fast as I could to the end of the road just that the ambassador will follow the promise of reunion.
If my father beat you, yes, and your brother my brother not so much. well, this back in the house that is my aunt's house she actually came in and you know.
she was screaming and crying and I don't know what she said in Arabic but she was asking them to stop I'm sure they did it but after that, I was still honest, you know you were trying to tell them to look.
I never lived with a man because if he didn't believe them he would have killed you so what do you do when you hear something like that it's a common practice where everyone is used to it is normal to kill your daughter.
Because she is not a virgin Rania was taken from Jordan to the Syrian capital Damascus and here she was to stay for the next five years in a small apartment with her grandmother her uncle and aunt and their baby what was it I was thinking all this time.
Thalia did you have any contact with your family yeah about a month later my mother called and from that day on she called me every three weeks and said to your mother.
I just begged them to come home they said we can't afford one year and when one year later they asked me again and the same thing was said to come to Rania forced to marry her cousin.
She was kidnapped by relatives in Syria and married a cousin she had never met Rania was so far away from her homeland Sydney as you might think a prisoner abroad forcing forced marriages to end up as a death sentence.
But as Rania tells Liz Hays, she had other plans with her grandmother in a small apartment in the Syrian capital. in a strongly Islamic country, he studied in an Islamic school and learned in Arabic that he was completely devoted to the life that was expected to live I did without.
I did all the things they asked me to do and I said all the things they asked me to say would be a religion at all.
I was taught to pray and fast Ramadan and do all those things that were expected of him and that he would marry Rania he was told.
He would have to win his second cousin -30s how did you meet her yep you love her, we never talked until I made eye contact with her I just met her on a family visit and served her coffee and tea.
What did you do with this wedding I was going with money to go buy all the goods bought by newlyweds and I did everything I put on my face and how do you feel about it, I didn't hear anything because at that time.
'I was already planning my escape you know something like 60 baby brides in Sydney, yes in the last three years we have had more than 60 60 cases there seems to be a strange number"
Yes, when we see someone being beaten or punished at the Department of Health of a woman arriving in Sydney in West dr. Imam share beam is on the verge of ending forced marriages.
Australia has seen one case of a 12-year-old girl being forced to marry a man more than twice her age. How that happened in secret is no secret in our society.
Shara's beam demands greater public education but the case here is more young girls we meet and contact and refuse to acknowledge authority over their parents does that mean the law is in vain yes dr.
Shara beans fighting for young girls just 14 years old was also offered as a bride when she was a schoolgirl in Egypt when did it or was it a situation.
Where you thought I didn't want this oh yes you remember that Exactly when my late husband came to me and said he knew why I married you because you were young as clay.
I can mold you the way I want and every time I refuse to be beaten you make the point that your husband is dead if that did not happen then that situation did not happen in your life.
You today may be a divorced woman you may be out I might be a dead woman because she would kill me before I left Ronnie Affero couldn't bear the thought of such a future with the help of a neighbor plotted to escape bravely.
I had a neighbor a girl my age I was not allowed to talk to her sometimes. we talked but he gave me a piece of paper one day with the British ambassadors the number.
You told him in some of the secret conversations you needed to get out of if you only knew everyone knew that everyone who ever met me knew anyone.
Whoever came home or met my uncle's grandmother knew the officials explained to Rania up to the age of 18 and take an adult before he or she can help on the day.
Before his or her birthday Rania calls the Ambassador when I told her that a woman would be waiting for me the next morning at the Four Seasons Hotel in Damascus and I told her you to know.
I don't have time to go when it's time I can't give you time and she said she would be there from 6am and wait a long time and I went to bed and woke up in the morning prayer.
His coffee and his staff and he once went back to bed and I knew he would come back to sleep, I got up and put on my shoes so I wouldn't have to make any noise on my steps down to the bottom of the building but my shoes I got out.
I walked as fast as I could to the end of the road just that the ambassador will follow the promise of reunion...Continue
No comments:
Post a Comment