Former models expose the ugly truth of the beauty industry( part -3)



It changed my life when I decided to tell the truth on the BBC
 

I stayed three of the worst years in my life after which Omar each is an interesting piano character trained and a wealthy businessman with an honest line that seems immovable.

My first impression of him was that the abuser who used to touch the girls he used to show them was the one who decided that if he was good to him he could have a job to win in the competition and I said Girl that you are rarely forced to have sex with anyone who ever confronted Gerald Marie.


He wasn't scared he was like why you're gay he meant he said no I'm not a homosexual who doesn't like girls, of course, I do
The girls sent their family to us because they trusted us as a powerful BBC witness Omar said his pressure was his own and it was very threatening.

So the BBC gave him security if Gerald Marie ever threatened you and me twice once in a restaurant and in Paris and the second was uh by phone.

When he told me that I was done with something like that just to clarify whether Gerald Marie ever threatened your life yes Gerald Marie taught him.

My life which was very clear to you. It is clear Omar said he had been describing what others had seen and heard about one of the former insiders Marie  Anderson.

When the vice president of the Chite elite left the company in disgust in 1990. It was to hear a heated conversation between two female bosses Gerald Marie and the founder of the elite john Casablancas women trying to protect.

 The youngest of their models now i hear women begging men to stop having sex with 13- and 14-year-olds and Gerald by his Paris name say uh girls.

 We are men we have our needs and John's answer to stop being clean is not a big deal and I was. Surprised, listening to that conversation I had to get up and leave officials, because I did not want to be part of that organization if this is a tradition.

 I have to work within the agency I do not want to be part of the agency so stop the business explosion, is like a baker ' but in the end the BBC came back and apologized for its editing error and signed an agreement not to return the recording and in doing so avoided.

The huge cost of accommodation it was a business so when the senior decided to sue you look at BBC's response there was not one wrong that you get a little wrong and bad planning to admit that on the one hand.

There is nothing to the truth of the investigation and also you get what men eat confessing what they did to tell the world that this is their culture this is their values ​​this is the world.

They work in when looking at young beauties no competition
 Jeremy was fired, wasn't he and he was reinstated. Yes, things settled down.

 Gerald Marie was given a job and a life of luxury, but now twenty French prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation into allegations of child rape and rape.

 The great power found in this world is that it is very important in this world that rapists who know that sex people do not always escape because of their position Power of Attorney Power Paris and claire Lejeune have a great job ahead holding the hopes of women from all over the world who long for justice.

They were victims of sexual harassment of former model lawyer Gerald Marie can you tell me how many women represented in this Gerald Marie investigation well.

 I stand for 14 women but driven by other women who are not ready don't talk yet how many more women talk to you privately.

 I can say more than 12 more than 14 representative yes you really believe that women, of course, I do when you check the post and the story of all women.

You can see you know the same details about the same mod operandi uh reality we have no doubt about that when the 1999 bbc documentary revealed the character of Gerald Marie.

 The women accused of attacking them were too scared to talk to you to see you here today.

All of them said they were attacked by Gerald and six said they were raped when I was 20 years old and I only had one boyfriend before.

 I was too negligent and I hoped jill dodd was 40 years ago and it started with Gerald Marie kissing after a night out with others.

I felt so comfortable with him i didn't know i had to worry then. He kissed me and then grabbed me physically he turned me on my hands and knees.

 He raped me in the back with violence and I was screaming to stand up and I knew and he would make me unable to find you I can't get away from the unexpected and unexpected situation of jill attack.

 I was flown to Paris in the summer and the agent who met my family said that there would be a manager in the apartment and that I would be taken care of and there would be no worries but like all the old beauties here.

 When the young shauna lee had to go to industry nightclubs and gerald and business friends at the end of such a night by driving Shauna to her apartment, she took him home and I started scolding.

 Her and told her that she was going the wrong way and that that was not the way. my tea and h e just didn't listen and then we got to his apartment.

 He just jumped on me and he was on top of me and his tongue was in my mouth and I just don't know what to do I just froze I didn't have a I had no information with anyone i'm sorry it's "okay"

It really hurts to talk about it and i told the model in the apartment she brought me to her office.

 She called me for rape she said what are you going to do go home and flip the burgers it was a bad thing a shameful experience i just felt so broken and you know i mean.

 She was older than my dad at the time i was 15 years old -42 I've never seen him come so he rapes you and threatens you with your job if you never tell anyone, yes he was actually healthy he laughed.

 So I thought it was a joke oh my god, first of all, thank you sean after sharing your story because it was the first time.

 I heard it and it broke my heart in 1990 model of Sweden Ebba Carlson. She was 20 when she was called to Gerald Marie's office and they took out all these positions with all the beautiful women and some of them were Swedes.

 She said do you know who these women are and I'm just fine yes, so we're famous as she said, she knows what they do
he got six figures and as he did so he raised his hand up
my skirt slipped into my vagina with her hand and I felt like someone just cut.

My head off because I didn't just say I was so shocked ii I just sighed and pulled myself out and said I didn't know what to do how to react.

 I walked out of the office I just met outside the office on the bench it is strangely common to go to a meal and be given work-related excuses returned to Gerald's apartment which.

 I did not 'I do not want to go to his apartment at all but he was my boss when I got up and threw me on the bed. He put his hand on my face he held me down.

 He started calling me all kinds of names in a low bad voice and he raped me cruelly and he was scared i knew i couldn't report it i knew he was all powerful and i was a foreigner i was not alone i didn't speak much french.

I was in his apartment um you know me i knew enough to know I did not have a chance on his first night in Paris paula thomas 17 at that time he was asleep.

When gerald marie the manager he had not met crept into his house at midnight I woke up to a man sitting on top of me the bed sheets pulled down.

 I heard him say to me I had just woken up and I had never met Gerald before he really got up and actually left the room but at the time, I was just nervous and didn't really know what to do or say in a few weeks of another attack this time Gerald's office pressed on me against.

 I also fired him and left the building as soon as possible laurie marsden was told to have a great future as an example
Has anyone warned you that you could be a victim in this world too?


No, I went into it with very wide eyes and you know I'm just happy but Laurie now a Brisbane-based psychologist felt a great burden of saying no to Gerald Marie.


It all happened so fast but she just pushed me through the door and she went into another room and she got into bed and she fell on top of me and she was holding my breasts and she was pulling my skirt and I saw her.

That I had a big problem that I was going to be raped so um you know I started to struggle harder and yelled at her to stop Laurie says Gerald was deaf to her plea but somehow managed to get out from under her running.

 Gerald's room canceled Laurie's next three shoots in Elle magazine top modeling is dead he got off the phone and hung up the phone and turned to me and said canceled and we said canceled said it was a trip.

 I said exactly what it was and he said it all so I know that was like the second one second fist you know it was like there was an attack and then someone knew that this kind of vandalism in my career and that was actually when I was frustrated.(Contiinue)

No comments:

Post a Comment