I came and looked at my emirates plane the man who was checking me out took my two bags out of the carousel and said why are you taking off my bags and not looking at me and you know.
When I look back his behavior was suspicious and a mob came and stopped me and told me he had a warrant for my arrest. They were wearing a uniform no they did not show me a license badge or anything.
They showed me except in Farsi which says this was the order of the judge of my imprisonment and I said exactly what you mean that I was imprisoned I did nothing and what is this I do not understand Farsi you know someone can interpret this for me.
It could be anything about us you mean to go with you where I go what do you want from me they say ma'am you must go with us now.
And there was a female guard when she grabbed me by the elbow and we walked away wondering what this time should this be wrong this will all be fixed in a moment.
This will not be right or it will happen. in the morning what was going on no if I thought it was right they would ask me a few questions and then they would ask me.
Let me catch my plane you know I remember saying to them after about 15. How long will this take you to know my plane will fly for an hour and a half and they just laugh at me and say, ma'am, you don't go on that plane.
I said what do you mean. They said you didn't catch that plane and I cried because that's when it first appeared to me
this was critical and this was not just a few questions at the airport for security reasons.
But that these people might want to arrest me at a time when from confusion to panic I realized I was nervous that day and yesterday.
That something was wrong the receptionist at my hotel pulled me aside and said kylie some men who came here asked about you like what you mean what kind of men these are who say they are so corrupt.
When I pushed her to tell me who they really were they just screamed and I was scared I felt right I don't know who these guys are and what they want but maybe I should just go.
And I could not believe that this was happening to me and I just thought it was a great misunderstanding.
They will see that I did nothing wrong they will see that I am an academic researcher you were called by someone you know who called you for me it is very confusing to change guards from the beginning and flagged me with suspicion.
Or he was arrested by them after I interviewed him he was
my interview in Bahrain and he was probably arrested
they passed by his phone and received messages from me on his phone and apparently, he asked who this foreign woman was, whom he met, and then broke.
The contract with them to get out of any legal trouble he was in by helping to trap me and um-um and work with them to arrest me for anyone.
What you don't understand you know who they are and what they do so there is a difference. The Iranian army is not there and then there are the rebel guards.
What happened where did they get it what was next um so I was investigated or asked in the airport for several hours then told me they were taken to prison.
I think this time nothing happened I did not know what was going on I did not tell myself I was going to go to jail I thought why I was going to jail I did nothing I mean it just seemed more fun to me than they took me to jail the next morning it was over.
In the house, you don't know where the male security guards were, I understand what they were doing and what they were saying and there were a lot of men I don't know how many were between 10 and 15.
I didn't see half of them even though they were all in the other rooms a hotel that was obviously under them but it functioned as a normal hotel and with regular guests did they let you call could you call anyone.
You could talk to anyone other than this unknown man in this room no um all my electrical appliances were taken from me from the start of the airport.
They allowed me to send a WhatsApp message to my family saying I was not I'm coming back from Iran tonight because I missed the flight but the way I said it was clear.
It was not from me you know I used the formal English language on purpose and they knew I was at the airport 'I sent my family a message from the airport before boarding said I had arrived at the airport to board.
My plane with my parents and husband How long have you been at the hotel for almost a week? I was told I could not leave the hotel room to check every day if they were hurting me.
Not now. They said we are moving you. no no no we just go somewhere else but this time the feeling I had my gut is in big trouble they put on my face.
I was not allowed to see where we were driving and you know I was very sick because we were traveling on the road past Tehran cars.
I don't see where we're going and I think it would have been a half-hour drive to Evan I had heard of Evian because of its kind of bad reputation before the torture revolution and famous as a prison for political prisoners.
Who did not know where I was and did not know that they were other prisoners later. inside the ward I was in he told me no he was in and at that moment.
It really sank I knew I was going to jail and what was going to happen to me I was confused because I did not understand the language I did not understand why I did not understand who I was being accused of by the men and he is really confused.
I was put in a car and driven to do it a unit of aleph 2a controlled by revolutionary a guard so it is a prison inside a prison unit of transformation confinement security guards arrested security and political prisoners, I guess at that time if. I had asked where I thought I was going.
I think I would have thought I was going to the proper prison you know there are some prisoners lying in bed or something and you know you have it.
Who lived with them but no I was thrown in solitary confinement um at this high-security facility controlled by security guards and actually.
A black hole it's a dark area is out of range or to control any other organization there are rugs how long have you been there about two years in this prison inside the prison yes I was arrested and taken there yes, 23 months. CONTINUE
No comments:
Post a Comment