TYPHOON ODETTE HAS DESTROYED OUR HOME A Real Hurricane Pictures From Siargao
Some time like maybe 24 hours yes if I fill both cars up to the roof with petrol. When the power goes out I can charge it on one of the cars.
I just leave the charger in the garage and then. We are back to electricity and if we have turned off the electricity for 48 hours and yes or on the other hand.
If the electricity goes out and the fuel pumps are out of order and we need fuel to get somewhere we know we 're-preparing today is kind of preparing for the day.
We know this storm is coming tomorrow and we were seeing a lot of things shared online about their size and this is our first time to be in the whirlwind of this level of energy as well as the direct blowing of the island.
Unusually, this rarely happens to charge so it's a little annoying I don't know what to expect but today and it's kind of a normal day because.
It is the news of the last day of school for him before they break Christmas, there is still a small school Christmas party today so we go to that one first and go to the store and put some. food and other items and return home.
To let us know that the school would be closed from today so this is like the last day they would have to shut their mouths before the storm because.
If they had not done it today it would have happened and the kids would have missed out so continuing all the preparation and dancing procedures would be lost.
yeah, you are not. yeah yes, you get a little raincoat you come back ready for the storm no you look like you are ready for the storm.
I'm not ready for this even though you want to go in this storm you can't walk in the storm we ' have fun and we are home to a starry Christmas party well done it was fun we had a couple hours and yes.
They all had a lot of fun and giving presents was really fun so we go back home now and make a small shop on the way home to find lots of cans of beans and chicken stuff we picked up.
Lift lentils and like dry goods, we did not get any new food today just dry we got flour because we tried to get bread we went two places and they were all gone.
So it is not big but when we make delicious bread we have flour to make our own so we have a little comfort of beans and stuff and jay picked up chocolate to see us on that energy-cutting night.
Back with the doll now she was so good at her food I think she was just asleep. All this time he was out because when we came back he hadn't even eaten the stick.
We had left for him, it was in his bed I think he just found a place to relax on that day jay somewhere out here he will pop up cardboard in the window and tape or paste.
It is to prepare for tomorrow's storm oh no hello that just shut that up oh sorry this window does not close properly from the inside you have to push it into the ditch so that the plan just closes as much as possible.
Double side tape and gaffer tape around the edge are just right for these two windows because these are well closed yes yes maybe the front one is right.
So the problem with these windows is you can see the gaps in them on the floor and it will make it so.
It's dark here but I think it is necessary because another big issue we are worried about is the storm because the house is strong and high and therefore the weak link in the house is through the windows.
If anything flew in the window they would easily crash as well as us. I will sell the selected tape as a mark next to them just for the type minimize in the event of an impact we do not yet know is of its kind shut up.
Before the storm maybe not be too bad there we are fine right now the puppet is watching the eagle what jay is doing hey hey prepare for the storm.
You will be fine yes the rain has come jay is outside he is drowning but now I think why don't we close inside it should be outside.
I don't know good world storm day Odette passing the island so now 7 o'clock in the morning we just woke up and no more madness happened except yes jay's phone has been going crazy.
On the other hand yes those yellow things are all emergency messages government warnings make a bad noise so it shows three times.
I think the fifth signal is similar to craziest okay the waves were going up but we could still see a little sand and over here, the waves were really big.
We are still strong though, at the moment, the internet is working the electricity is on the phone still has a signal yes everything.
Oh yes, there was light in the light, yes everyone still has the electricity to blink as if the power will turn on closed but not yet yes we expect it to turn off sometime today.
Maybe a long time so we have prepared for that so we will start getting you're ready for the day now see how it all comes out the doll has been looking out the window looking at the storm power has officially cut off now.
I'm not sure how long he's been here right he has always behaved very well he went back to rest now he was fine you are beautiful thunder and things like that before him do not seem to bother him.
The farmer on the ground stands still he works today, yes I know I have seen him. He just goes through the window where he is out continuing his day as normal empowerment yes, it still works.
There was talk that the storm would be straight hit the island or not and it simply officially confirmed that Odette or
Hurricane Ryan depending on the name usage will pass directly overcharge.
So we can see the worst in the dark, it is not poppy I know the advice to stay inside though pops the need to move let us go out what it looks like right there.
It looks nice to start raining now but it doesn't sound very loud
there is a wind that should blowhard at about four o'clock in the afternoon may be that's.
Where we will see strong winds and winds right now my hair is not really moving let's really look at these waves right to make a big weed and look at the sea we have to go back before we sink.
That snow waves rising on the sand I have seen it touch the grass today should we get waves six meters later.
It's crazy like we're surrounded by coconut trees scattering some air these upstairs are blowing.
It looks and does not look like the wind is going in one direction, it looks like it is blowing from side to side.
Oh, I see the leaves drop now come poppy come in don't want to be crushed thank you so much we got a solid concrete house you know our wife sent us a message.
This morning said people are carrying they are moving right now they are trying to get out because their city is so low so they are moving.
The center luckily sits up here on top of this kind of bridge and I feel like this is one of the safest places to have and ready that we might need to put someone in this house.
If they need it you know if someone has not arrived it is safer than a house up here on a neighbor's hill so it is also possible a guest house, over here has rooms.
I just look at this tree. I can see how it swings when the wind blows as if it comes out of the back of the house and it comes out amazing how it bends.
I was really surprised that our cardboard is still in the window
the thought that it would be blown away now but it protects us from the worst of the water.
I think it is because the wind is blowing in it maybe I think the kind of air coming from here right now you see it as water coming from the roof has changed the way.
I mean what it likes because it adds a little sunlight to the storm no yes and also makes a little sunlight on the dark windows yes because that would be bad because it would be blowing sea fish to eat crayons.
Which this also goes this way as you put on the rubber bands
here is the rubber band bracelet and you put the rubber bands on top here you keep going on both sides to bloom.
It is called a loom when mom and dad find that a lot of colored rubber bands, they can make a rainbow which would be great because we can make one rainbow.
You can add beads. you can do yes bobby is doing very well he is just quiet you can just see him curled up in a nice pool. He says well.
His big ears oh my god you are a wolf oh wow it just got into the grass have no salami if I wasn't here I would have been blown away, yes you would have made it.
It so the tree is flat I know they are being stabbed they are not being blown away. This is crazy my lord, it goes all the way I know it is coming well I will never pass there no I have no problem outside.
The winds have blown outside now we have been peeking through the window for about five or six minutes it is said to be much worse.
Then this and it is already climbing up it touches the grass you know the house and I never thought it could pass so far into the sea so definitely, I mean we are very high.CONTINUE

No comments:
Post a Comment