How poor people live in the USA


In southern California, the sun rises over the San Diego harbor near the main road in this parking lot, 54-year-old Maria begins.

 Her day directing my bed this car is her home these days the daily practice of extending my bed maria no longer has a place to stay sh has been sleeping in her van for a year looking so beautiful you don't seem to be living here yet.

Um and saw people driving their cars dirty stuff and stuff everywhere and how can I go to work. My life is like that I mean it has to be a little more orderly.

 You know because here's what we need to keep going is not so perfect but it's the way I want it and it can make me feel better like maria some 30 people sleep all night in their cars. 

This free parking, however, most of the work are security guards for uber drivers or even computer technicians Maria is a cleaner and caretaker a tedious job.

 she does seven days a week to give comfort to all these people the organization has given them. with portable private bathrooms and a small outdoor kitchen.

 Where maria prepares her breakfast before going to work This type of coffee-free coffee is very popular in the United States.

He was married and living in this beautiful city but after five years of living together with his happy marriage just broke up and he dumped me and said ok it didn't work bye-bye okay bye-bye see you later I said no I have no place no home for me. 

Homeless Nobel no-no furniture no house so it's just my car I have a seat here and um yeah that's how maria prefers to leave everything to her ex-husband also turned a new leaf.

 But a few years ago in California, the cost of rent was so high that her salary of 1,500 euros was not enough to pay for housing maria is one of many.

 Middle-aged Americans in recent years who have fallen into poverty officially America has recovered and since the 2008 catastrophe the economy has never been stronger with record growth and unemployment has dropped to less than a four percent increase.

 When Donald Trump said all debt has never been better. the first time to live is an American dream but despite.

 What the president says the famous American dream is far from being achieved 40 million people live below the poverty line and millions of workers.

You will go a long way to stay above you do you earn money you are familiar with plasma you get ok I do that twice a week when I am homeless overnight is what.

 These Americans are most afraid of because here the system is not very kind to those who are short of money it is better to catch up sooner or you will be judged to be found in you and become addicted to other states when you arrive late for your appointment. it's not funny.

The sheriff's office and each tenant were fired at gunpoint
Where can I sleep?

 I can sleep in a hotel if I need these Americans who are desperate to seek treatment. -America San is poor. Diego in southern California has 300 days of sunshine a year and beaches by sight.

In dynamic cities in the country where unemployment is not at all this dream life has always been a daily reality for eric he was a successful computer engineer earning 7000 euros.

 A month today at 53 years old this man lives alone in his car and eats for free to make arrangements. and the pizzeria staff hello how are you today you are fine.

 I am going to pick up something to thank you what are you doing here eh these are the pieces they have in their show that eh they have too long and they put me in the fridge to donate.

Eric comes every evening to pick up the leftover pizza thank you very much thank you okay bye-bye you will share these non-selling pieces with other victims of poverty.

 Because for a year and a half Eric has been sleeping in the parking lot where Maria cleans pizza and lives on pizza he brought pizza made.

His neighbors were very happy like chlorella the 55-year-old uber driver yes we are hungry he ate today no I was driving all day today in his previous life eric also worked hard 50 hours a week.

 But four years ago he was tired and his heart was unable to work and received unemployment benefits for six months.
and there was nothing.

 I thought I could handle it I thought it would get better but it was hard and after several years working with a doctor and burning up the money I had saved I ended up burning everything and I could not stay in our house.

Eric is trying to pick himself up today doing a part-time and saving job so he can rent an apartment after his long day at work.

Forward but um nine hours is not uh uh many hours but I am ready with a dry footbed I am ready to jump on my bed because I am so tired it is almost half-past nine at night the gates are closing from now on. 

No more cars can enter the parking lot at night no security guard has not been attacked here yet but maria does not use the opportunity to close the door put.

 The windows down as if too much and set an alarm if someone tries to break in I will know I have my pepper spray and an email cutter for someone trying to break-in spray yes because.

 you will not know that it is a few meters away eric is preparing to spend another night in his car even though it is full the front computer engineer will sleep sitting behind the wheel.

Is a world away from the comforts of his old life um one thing I have found for sure is that he knows the kind of stereotype of um you know a homeless person is lazy and does not want to work or be an alcoholic.

 Eh, it may be the same in other places and so on but the people I come to this program most of them work hard uh people who want to move forward who have had health problems or have had problems.

 Unfortunately for whatever reason they know they are getting into this situation some people can't get out of it quickly some people take a long time California is a very different situation being.

 The fifth-largest economy in the world. the number of its employees can no longer afford accommodation but there is another situation where the system is even more unforgiving than Virginia is close to it.

Washington dc itsO capital Richmond is a former industrial city where a quarter of the population lives below the poverty line of the 10 largest cities with the highest eviction rate of which part is Virginia in Richmond.

 Only about 3,000 employers are forced out of their places. in homes, every year evictions are the normal function of a trustworthy official from the sheriff's office.

Several times a week he broadcasts terrible yellow notices in the state of Virginia the law is strict if the rent is five days the landlord has the right to start the process of eviction tenants are threatened with one week to pay.

 Their debts otherwise and an honest police officer shows no sympathy this morning he and his colleagues should evict the citizens of this sheriff's office and as if arresting a dangerous criminal.

They enter the house with their firearms back in the sheriff's office the employer is not at home and it is clear, they have never had time to leave the area because the landlord returns his property immediately.

Look at everything I look out the windows now why did I make sure the house is safe the tenant has arrived and she is shocked she has been renting a house for seven years a single mother to an older daughter.

He works but often struggles he has to pick up his belongings the next day otherwise everything will go to the yard at his own expense.

It will be as easy for you as a car in the backyard either-even if you remove it because if he has a towing company remove it.

 If that is an additional cost you will be looking for, yes I mean ok you think all this is a little hard I think it is hard no he has to do what I have to do and I have to do what I have to do where I will sleep soon.

 He is homeless he has no place to negotiate this is the only way to make sure he does not move that if he is the way he said before this thing probably did not have a place to go uh.

 You know he never said to me there are about 10 people being evicted every day in Richmond because of this rapid budget of suburban hotels that have become a refuge for those.

Evicted from their homes evicted two years ago over the weekend the children of the divorced father came to live in his one-room house costing 1300 euros a month here, this is our bedroom.

 Which is a family room all rooms here is a small kitchen I cooked his eggs last night I made hamburgers so I have not washed dishes you know we used to play video games and in the bathroom you know I showered.

But almost all during the week, David shared this single room packed home furnishings and personal belongings with her new partner isn't it hard to stay two years here oh men I'm like cramped you know obviously if you put two people in one room long enough.

There's something you're going to shake your head and have arguments and so forth his girlfriend has a stable job in the insurance business they can buy a bigger and less expensive apartment but they are still stuck in this small home.

The room due to their previous eviction continues to haunt them. But at the time he was trying first and I would have been severely beaten down by going places and things and not
they don't give.

 You a place because like oh you're fired Um, you know it shows you haven't paid for that in about two months either
something like that and it hurt.

 You know that there was no way to get anywhere it is almost unthinkable in many parts of the world but here homeowners can access the past bad tenants with a few simple clicks of a systematic monitoring system.

That has been discarded by Martin VIC's prominent lawyer and defense attorney for employers so if this database is a public database.

 I mean anyone can access this database and view it and you can search by name to try the common American name here mary Gillespie ok you can also see five illegal inmates let's see ten years ago.

 This tenant had a series of late payments despite the fact that a small amount in this case under 300 can have dire consequences so if I own a property I can look at that and say that was exactly 10 years ago but.

I think she's too much of a risk I don't want to rent if something bad happens to you even if you know you are reducing your hours at work or breaking your ankle and not working for a whole month.

Whether you have that car repair bill or that hospital bill or just anything that throws your budget a little slower it is better to get very quickly.

Or you will have a property judgment against you and be addicted so that the tenant lives under the sword of Damocles David away from the sixth crime.

Three thousand three hundred people are fired a.s daily in the city finding accommodations is a major source of concern.

But there is a region where for some the biggest concern is being able to put food on the table is welcome in the American Appalachian countryside.

Mountains in a region that includes several provinces in the eastern part of the country...Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment