Why oh ready one two three four you haven't said anything so far how did you keep everything bottled well I think what amazes me is that yes 52 years later there is still this incredible interest.
I say at the time I didn't realize that I was involved in my history it was a gig it was a job how they were like one person when you started recording.
He said before we went to America sterling was low when he said well well two people should talk maybe we should read a few songs first there was a lot of conversation.
Much and much was still there with John, for example, one day he would come in and he would be an sc ured larrikin and he would do all the things.
We saw him do all the time the next day. I went in with Yoko and her macrobiotic diet and she was an artist Paul was always like this rather the word corporate is not the right name but.A decker bus parked outside his or her luxury home north of London ran to deceive the studios so one day I would board the bus.
Now the buses in those days had conductors, so he is on the bus again.
The doctor saw him and saw that he was giving him a conductor. He said what he was doing with the staff. What's a rich breed and you know you should be upset?
You should not be on this bus. what he did with the music he said they would all bring out record sheets and stuff and then play and Ringo do his stuff and I never once heard someone give.
It to him oh he just did it for me and I think they were together but one day something was very bothering him he was doing something.
so at that time, there was no obstacle that we could literally, put a camera in their ear and they were not confused.
So I went around the back of the ring and you have this business card and you have it drawing a black picture I say what and then he said
He knew very well those uh Cadburys ads which will now be James bond and the guy finally left a black magic box on the woman's bedside table he said.
We watched that night and Maureen told me you would never do something like that he said tonight I will put a box and put this card in it.
Then all of a sudden what a great surprise and who that is and there is this Afro-American gentleman on keyboards yeah and um Billy Preston oh okay just one.
Yes, best yeah yeah great okay and soon he is free and he doesn't get into the cameras, he. he comes in and has no problem but.
One day John is sitting on the electric keyboard the keyboard is gone and Billy Preston says on the uninterrupted delivery the electric keyboard does not turn off.
He just told John Lennon that he was talking and it was that he knew and at the time there were egg shells because I think now how he would react and he said oh okay then as the continuation also just took over.
I think that even if you see that was the respect Billy Preston would have in their world you know when he says it's true what you do take out your experience with the Beatles.



No comments:
Post a Comment