In a luxury hotel room, we carefully set our trap with the help of experienced investigators our hidden intentions down the street Nigerian men are waiting for a call from another victim but this time the call will come from the US and the secret police are ready to be absent when you want your money.
They are hiding the trails that they have spread in Nigeria to become a global epidemic smart and strategic. They have global networks and let's face it - they are winning the war in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Away from it for 60 minutes in Australia and it seems to have entered a lot of trouble under very low screens and there is a negative fear of comment.
When we started exposing Nigerian scammers in Lagos six years ago they were doing a simple but lucrative job sending unpopular emails all over.
The world asking for money in the interest of a good return but the robbers have a new stick they passed on to dating sites and the cruel chicken they use the promise of love this guy was telling me everything.
I wanted to know he was saying everything he knew he wanted to hear everything I wanted to hear yeah he was making me feel as if I was worth a person Rosalie is 53 marriage and lonely for romance scammers.
A businessman working in Malaysia was loved for hours when he even sent flowers Rosalie believes he finally found true love and when the man of his dreams asked for a loan to help his business happily gave him $ 90,000 and what I still owe on the phone and I have a $ 15,000 debt that you have given us with all the money you have saved for your life and you are in debt yes.
But Rosalie still clings to the dream that Ben had. He will repay the loan and they will start a new life together as he promised his brother Neville that.
He knows the whole family just recently head facing a brick wall is very hard at risk of breaking his sister's heart someone who claims to be Julia Robson is some kind of detective.
Who runs a day screen that makes background checks on people who have met on dating sites and the business thrives on gold law.
If I met her online and they asked for money it is a scam Julia followed Rosalie's money trail to Malaysia and saw clues to a person called an amoeba.
Carrie is better for me her name came from the letters Rosalie sent to Western Union her name was written in the documents as soon as.
We downloaded we had the suspect in mind and we are sure that middle white lottery Benjamin waffle is a fake this ex-boyfriend Bida me Bakari his Facebook page reveals.
The lifestyle of champagne in Kuala lumper funded by the scam he defrauded of Rosalie and countless other women we will find him we will examine him and prove to you that the man you thought was Benjamin waffle is better than me
Nishi, I've been thinking about your log I know I can be a slave so, in Kuala Lumpur, we're determined to take this cheat in her game Julia puts in a cool place like amber and be a friend of Benjamin.
I think baby I think it's easy you can't send Ron $ 20,000 to have money in my pocket you know he did well what he did he built some ownership and pointed him to that and that's exactly what, the beam will smell like the simple $ 23,000 promised an ambassador will be brought by his former.
Business partner former police officer Damien merit playing our middle man we bought him into cheating that he had a friend Jack myself.
Who used to travel to Singapore and Asia for business and I could deliver a money man who connected the room with microphones and hidden cameras, of course, one thing is to pay me to go into the room.
But in order to be convicted, we need a shot that accepts the money. We'll talk to him soon and show him the money and get everything we need on tape to show.
He's involved in the scam and yes that's when you and the police go into a nearby room, waiting for Julia's guard gear and the post of Malaysian professional detectives on the street.
So, anyone, I was talking to but not our cunning man Mead sent a local teenager to collect the money.
We want Amin Ben if you look at your money ring listen don't look around you want your money just I'll give it to you you can go to take a gambling game let the messenger go.
We know he might run but our hope is that he will lead us directly to our main man and yes on the streets around the hotel.
The secret police came and said Bitto me and five of his passengers so you don't know Rosa Lee together you don't have a problem with what sir do $ 53,000 goes to you is the cheapest way a man has ever met a woman.
That I have spoken and paid for that and the destruction of your family that you have created from a little foolish deception all look at you disgusting stories.
I have heard that I have no sympathy for these people or anything he thinks of anxiety you think I am Benjamin yes because you call yourself Benjamin.
Yes, I know now the real moment that shows Bida I am Rosalie's online lover Benjamin and guess.
Whose number we find on his phone in amazement we are standing in the hotel room in Kuala lumper right now and I have someone standing next to me dressed a collection of handcuffs that just want to say a few words to see if you can see the word.
Made you move the water unbelievably we got the numbers of another 81Australian woman on bit mobile that this list is being investigated by the Australian authorities.
So you are in the middle of that list and so far almost 100% strike yes for the victims yes it was a very busy guy he was very successful until.
You guys came out of Bryan Hayes as the head of the Queensland fraud team to catch fraudsters but you spend a lot of time advising their intentions.
You are not helping the victims, you are not surviving the past, you are out of one end and you are no longer allowing the bastards to find you at Brisbane Police Headquarters.
when It's too late when it costs your money to talk to me for a very long time madness in love with me has never seen me before it would love me crazy and wanting to make more life better for these people.
The love they believe they live they breathe it and long for it and for them, it is very real Nigeria right now being Tommy's place we follow the paper Tracking high-level hitting.
where a student earns $ 800 with designer sneaker pants your mom sent you pocket money from Nigeria you are the most generous mom in the world you have $ 800 sneakers.
There will be no Louis Vuitton where Bida and I and his co-workers obviously Malaysian prison and repatriation to Nigeria.
I do not hate him I am just sorry I do not know what that person would do to someone who has already tried to help and that is what I wanted to help him get out of Malaysia and promised me a new life these people are in a place in their life.
When they are lonely they want to love and something but that makes them stupid no it doesn't make them stupid.
There is nothing wrong with being friends and dating someone online is not a problem but the danger arises when that love doesn't see Rosalie's desperate heart caused her to ignore all the warnings even after that.
We told her that Rosalie was back on the computer dating a young man named Richard Rosalie during an interview we checked Richard Williams' email and guessed.
What black list was that he was a cheater and not the one who said he was and he really didn't like it as he said he checked that email address as we talked to Rosalie, please shut up the computer.
If you do not see the whites of their eyes and Do not buy a drink do not talk to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment