TERRORIST ATTACK LIKE 911 for 20 YEARS...
He did not have much to say if he had ever received the views of our former national security adviser John Bolton who is now in the studio this morning thank you so much for joining us in this program today what benefits does Joe Biden have?
Do you think the worst of his best estimates that could be filled in this home area this month when he has $ 3.5 trillion he wants to spend but.
I think the international community would have admired his honesty in his honest work had he just been put into action by president Trump's decision. case here but Biden could change policy change other trump policies Biden and trump in this matter saw eye.
Eye they both want it and I believe it is their job both of them if the war has achieved what it set out to do well it has gotten enough of that
The determination to do so has prevented another terrorist attack like 911 for 20 years against the united nations I did not believe that nation building was part of our work I think we had a geostrategic reason that when.
I think we still have it I think we are now in danger of moving forward so Europe and you say nationalism was not part of this but otherwise it would be left because we saw what happened.
When the Russians -1979 1918 a decade-long war uh broke out in 1989 and they said that in fact the failed situation needed to be abandoned so the Americans knew what it was before they got into the real goal was to overthrow.
The Taliban who had provided al-Qaeda aid and to comfort and destroy al-Qaeda. mission after that creates a space no but after that the question will be what society has made the afghans themselves build we build by building a strong government i never thought it was necessary.
The key point is not that lp the people of Afghanistan God bless them and all that the main point was to protect America and its allies from the ongoing terrorist attacks once you get to that it becomes very difficult to contain the mission and that in part.
We are suffering now if what happened you think uh America is as safe now as it was when you came in in October 2001 and the idea that somehow the Taliban revolutionaries now have a smiling face.
They will allow women and girls to have education and jobs they will do what they say they believe in Afghanistan I think it is a mistake.
We can never know for sure but people who know a lot about the Afghan people and are scared of the Taliban, for now, I don't do Taliban take the Taliban by their voice for anything I don't want to give them a breath of fresh air, uh and I think we've already seen evidence that foreign fighters have started to return
Afghanistan al Qaeda has never left iSis is just another.
Taliban rival and the idea that the Taliban are now almost on our side against ISIS k I think is stupid when you say pre-9 11
The threat of terrorism can extend to me well today but it may soon be the case that you have a terrorist government in Afghanistan now under the Taliban and as they did before.
They allowed holy places to go to al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups I think we see in those shrines terrorists can organize attacks on a united world so i see no reason to be optimistic.
I think more than that, we should just look beyond the threat from Afghanistan i think this if this decision to withdraw has had a very negative impact on us and nato altogether in view of Russia ivis-a-vis china and others, I think they see this as a weakness and I think they will try to exploit It and worry too much about the situation in Pakistan.
Yeah see uh I think now nuclear weapons and neighboring terrorist government danger of the terrorist government in Pakistan is so widespread that.
The danger is already there and if the terrorists take over they have a lot of nuclear weapons that they can use all over the world. I mean, I want to quote you just last week.
Means that that's terrible if you think that's a real threat look well i think the united states were concerned about Pakistan's nuclear weapons whether oneies or two twins fell into the hands of terrorists or the worst case scenario.
When the whole government was taken over by terrorists see the intelligence among the Pakistani military.
For centuries their strong influence has spread throughout the Pakistani army which is the skeletons that control Pakistan so the danger is already there I think the danger is now very important with the terrorist group in power untrained as they may have been.
No comments:
Post a Comment