Reviving the indigenous culture of possum leather clothing

20 years ago that it is a possum leather garment...

Terrorism is not only known now but very common in indigenous communities my name is being marred by Marney -30 cut in squares and sewn together using kangaroo sinew possum leather jackets to tell our story in them.


We would write separately pictures related to us as individuals our group our story or different pictures that will talk about our country.




That as a child you will be given leather clothes that may also and as you grow more possum we will put it in your clothes once you get to the old man and pass that you are buried with your robe so it is something with you as your extension.


It has only been actually I would have said 20 years ago that it is a possum leather garment performance has resumed and we owe.





A lot to that of our famous victorian women so it was a good thing to see click to make just be the best community for me to start making coats or get involved in cloaks with my anime boss since.



 I was very young when I was a little older I started going into classrooms when I was 16 made my family quote about my legacy where I come from all over my family members um and I was telling my story and after doing.


That I had people asking me if I could come and you know they had conducted workshops as 17 people - one year.



you know I stand on the shoulders of giants, I'm actually proud to be I am involved, and thank you very much for knowing that you are able to move the project forward and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment