The Ghost Cities of China



"It is very easy to be overpowered by China by a growing nation of 1.3 billion healthy people who continue to develop and develop at a rate that the world has never seen China move on. It is estimated that in the next ten years."

The old one offers an opportunity for all the new cities to appear strangely so it is amazing.

 When you look at the average of Chongqing 31 and a half million people in Chongqing and most people have never heard of Melbourne architect Robert Caulfield among the invited Chinese professionals, love his great designers and offer him renowned contracting contracts, not just a few blocks but all the cities across the area there will be a new hub from painting to painting.


Like China, Inc is like an organization that is planning a five-year plan for everyone who goes to the same side.

 I found suggested to me that doing business with the Communists is good because they made the decision while making the decision that is the whole philosophy that changed cities like Shanghai no matter how much it costs.

This is common in older buildings these red letters are translated to be demolished it will not be long before this block becomes another building in the middle of this rising city.


We meet an old Chinese traditional house marked with destruction Nihao nice to meet Mrs. sure and his family has been living here for 70 years and that the protest banner in the window makes everyone around here know that he doesn't want to move so let me understand.

This let's look at your neighbors the great height where the biggest one there and your house in the middle but you don't want to move no ask us to go but we will never be willing to do so Mrs. shows up alone in trying to capture her world and watch what happens.

When people like him refuse to move the developers just build them around no matter how unreasonable the length or depth they have to go.

There is no time to argue and build a complaint and the developers of advice just get faster and new buildings appear as soon as the old demolition is required this 30-story hotel has been upgraded in just two weeks.

So the plates are in the pre-made elements and the pre-made walls are all just got in and I have put in a crane-like a big Lego that puts risk in that kind of development that there is a lot of dangerous buildings.

Those are all designed to look the same but, this mysterious desire to rebuild hundreds of millions of citizens has created a truly strange mystery have you ever wondered.

What it would be like if you were the last person in the world well I think it would be something like this and I have to tell you that it is strange and horrible to hear that everything here is a perfect city all buildings roads schools you name everything there are no people.

I see this new city called Lingam by car an hour from Shanghai built for almost a million people almost like a cardboard cutter city ​​and elsewhere.


 The front rows of empty restaurants and office buildings waiting for customers to eat and work as you walk around these ghost towns what are your thoughts what do I think well what I say I don't just hit the gobs.

 I mean I'm M gobsmacked that there are so many malls and apartments just standing vacant and yet still are building more it seems to seem to make sense Hong kong-based Financial Analysts Gilliam taluk since he nor the world has never seen anything like what happened to the ghost cities of China.

They build large residences with large shopping malls etc.
they will come obviously they don't know I don't mean that 700 million people in China live on less than $ 2 a day they can't afford these and that's why these flats are always empty because no one can live in them it's not just the development of the most common residential areas Putin is kind of a new city.  

 Manhattan of China actually the challenge in New York is global a great financial district but in our biblical journey, we find that it has no sign of life at all this is one of the most shocking places.

 I think I have seen that it is a very dry city at the moment now six months ago the construction of this huge project was in full swing but now all that could stop at least 30 buildings there.

When the work is officially stopped they say the project has just been suspended but you have to say especially in these sub-zero temperatures the future of this city looks especially bleak.

This is the biggest prophecy bubble ever selfish from an Australian perspective.

 We love this bubble because we keep sending metal and other materials to China so that they can continue to build these cities yes.

 I did not give up the day's work as they said I mean I will be very nervous and sales are limited to Australia however
for the Australians.

 Who helped build a new China, all of this construction makes perfect sense when you consider the prosperous and middle-class Chinese population and the unwavering zeal of the world's superpowers is truly amazing.

 "Because there are somewhere between 4 million and 500 million people are still living in what the Chinese government considers to be inadequate housing so they continue with the life that makes up this four to five million person I say is hard to find your head"

It is amazing you know I can take Robert Caulfield given the task of rebuilding a large area of ​​downtown Nanjing and the current trip is a reminder.

Why Chinese major cities work connected 10000 kilometers of high-speed rail lines and check speeds now at 303 kilometers per hour and fast consider this speedrunning between Sydney and Melbourne in the blink of an eye you'll be there, of course, has a very long and rich history Nanjing was once the ancient Chinese capital of the Ming Dynasty and the prestigious site.

 Now entrusted to an Australian architect with great ideas proposing a cable-powered cable car project to the lakeside field and approving future project plans in the city center. 

There will be something new the hub building and there is a very fast train passing through these buildings here and this is about five kilometers down this road and there will be many high-rise industries in the area.

 But it is another thing to stay Melbourne office and dream of this amazing renovation of the city but to stop here and there are 24 square miles in this fine planning area.

No comments:

Post a Comment