Families are forced by higher temperatures during this time the mid-90s (Australian)



somewhere between 87 and 95 degrees most people don't think climate change is real when I bring this kid into the world, I wonder what summer will be like next to Australia's dream when your acre block and your house can be a nightmare in In Australia.

Heavy toll as Australian farmers struggle through drought



I know we have created problems and I know we also have the keys to solutions.CIt was extremely hot and everyone was starting to worry every day until temperatures would rise to the 40s making things worse in our fireplaces in the photos.

 I took of the fire were shot in the GoPro I had actually had Christmas five days before the event. It was the hottest day to start so I thought very angry in the afternoon.


I got the first vision of a fire coming from one of the mountains in front of us smoking a lot of smoke there started in the back of our house and I was just standing there thinking this is happening.

I need to get off the roof now and start fighting wow kangaroo ok it comes this way if I have to get another pump gone what can I do the fire was too strong and out of my power and if India was in the ear at the time.

 I wanted him to go into that fire shelter and just give it away we yeah we did our best to make it very strong and I thought we would lose the house um but it just calmed down a second time and the fire kept going up the mountain think this would be like this oh yes it completely changed the place completely. 



"My whole life if not forever more than any tall tree and don't sleep in your bed look at what your navel looks like so there is strong evidence and irrefutable evidence in fact that the Australian climate has changed especially in the last 50 to 70 years."

 I focus on -heatwaves so I'm learning what kind of heatwaves have changed over time and what causes those changes oh look your fairy tales and your own bag some people think.

We are boxes and in fact, we are not real people with a two-year-old child and a four-year-old daughter it really bothers me to hear that 'Our experience is now very different from my childhood oh and get the blue water bottle.


I have been in for 45 days and 47 degrees celsius and that scary was so bad you couldn't do anything the only way we could stay cool West Sydney had to run aircon.


All-day and that was really hard for me to do when I first got pregnant it was so hot that I actually had trouble putting the washing in line and you know when I was about to deliver this kid in the world I was wondering what summer would be like for him next time.

It was the hottest day ever recorded in the city of Sydney with an astonishing amount of mercury rising to 49 degrees as the population of Sydney continues to spread west of the Australian dream when you had a half-acre or acre block with your house this Australian dream it would be a nightmare in Australia.

You need a car that you can get from your house to work because we also don't provide work where you live you have to go to, there are no shops people living in houses even if you don't see anyone outside.

I don't see any children playing outside they even put a black roof over these houses and built them so close together that you have no room left to actually plant crazy trees.

When you think about the next 20 or 30 years when we know it is getting hotter there in Australia producing more energy by burning fossil fuels. 

This means we produce more co2 by having all these cooling units on the top but there may be some simple changes made and these changes are related to building materials one of the projects.

Where we show a change in the cool road route let's take the temperature trackers to heat this cool road and collect ratings on this hot smelly hot day.

This yellow concrete is about 60 degrees about 10 degrees cooler than asphalt just off the road about 70 to 72 degrees is really interesting that they remove all the bitumen and you can see the geological features that bring verges to plant more trees so I think it's a good idea.


The hottest day is still going on so we are sweating and wearing sleeveless clothes um yeah we are just going to the mall everyone is in the malls trying to find a free aircon.

You are not allowed to go in there outside the fridge I just put these trees down to give these bats water I don't know what to do honestly because they already suffer in this heat and move up to the top of the tree but this one has a lot of dead.

So when it comes to flying foxes you know that 42 is the life of the universe and everything above 42 degrees of death is growing so fast this climate change looks like women and gentlemen in November 2018 to one-third of all the great Australians.

Fox people died in two days, it was very hot in the afternoon, and in the last few years, we have started spraying pilots in the airfields in the hope that they can prevent some of the worst deaths.

 International report on Australia than anyone else we should have looked at the table and looked down on our goal to achieve zero-zero emissions very soon and perhaps by 2050.

The girls' playground is still a bombsite so maybe I shouldn't bother with unpacking I might look like that most of the time but still we won't reduce our emissions to make it two degrees warmer by the end of this I know.

We'll probably reach three or four degrees and I know that means how many more waves the heat we will see and how hot those heatwaves will be that is why you are designed to get rid of packing as a scientist.

I know what the future looks like I understand all I understand is what I am doing to make a living it could be otherwise as a person I think as a person.

 I am fighting hard and how these effects will be bad I am worried about the future I am worried that this house will no longer be five years and I'm worried that no one cares enough to do anything so you think what plants.


we should plant in our yard in our new house looking for strawberries a brand new house will be awesome because we will use energy efficiently.


I will have a lot of solar panels with a white roof and lots of installation and will be properly placed with the adapter to charge the electric car.

 when we buy it knows we have created problems and I know we also have the key to that solution apple oh mummy likes apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment