Premier to see you thank you for being here good to see you even an amazingly difficult year here has been a difficult year yes yes it has been an unusual year and considering.
We are kind of a story of two Canadas right now it is a story of hope and a myth of despair uh let's start with hope and vaccines if I don't even know that if it is not two different partners everyone has hope and despair at the same time the right point for us but let's start hope because why didn't we get a Pfizer vaccine.
Today's Canadian approval says all Canadians can be vaccinated by September 2021 but, we bought more anti-retroviral drugs and are more likely to get Canadians approved and we can speed up the timeline as we have already seen it accelerated by the moon.
Set up a list of the best vaccines we could have and protect more options than Canada would need because we knew that some vaccines may soon be more effective or less effective than others.
Doing well for Canadians is why we have a strong vaccine program so that things can happen faster things can happen more slowly if there are effective ess vaccines or production challenges in the delivery companies so that is the case for People only that everyone's day vaccinated in September may be premature.
Maybe it's low so that's annoying but still saved balance yes I'm right I mean I know what you think about Evan six months ago everyone was like. I hope there will be a vaccine but there is no vaccine. It takes years to develop drugs that scientists and researchers have been able to do to give us not only hope but the knowledge that the epidemic will end.
The end is near and we just have to hold on and we will go through it is a very big thing but also I think it's good I don't want to discourage scientists and the distribution that has taken place Surprisingly but Canada has a very small number and you know in the new year there may be a case of vaccination envy because the united states as saying they will vaccinate 20 million people in December will be 210,000 people in the UK and how do they get so much vaccine so quickly?
Because that is in line with lost lives and businesses so numbers are important at first they are sure but they are very important in the middle and in the end and I think compared to the united nations we must remember that we have a very different and more powerful health care system they will face the challenges that are close to spreading vaccines.
Everyone is responsible but we are doing a good job of the provincial government working with the provinces to achieve goals getting out of people and knowing that that works early and angrily with the vaccination companies we were in Since the arrival of spring it has led us to have this desired position for everyone around.
The world but it is desirable because it is fast but I guess also because we have the most potential numbers for each Canadian from 20 different companies given all the rest vaccinated 20 per person and we will be eight percent even if it is again that is a guess we know that things are moving fast things are moving slowly challenges are coming.
We are doing everything to protect the largest amount of safe prices for Canadians as soon as possible uh and we will stay focused on that uh that cuts both ways you know we have bought more individual drugs.
In any other country, there have been allegations from developing countries that we have made it a national vaccination practice we would have done recycle all the drugs in the gutter an equal issue signed by Canada on the issue of trying to distribute these equally for the first time.
My job is to look after the people of Canada and I will not apologize for doing a good job in establishing the right I plan to vaccinate a large number of Canadians as soon as possible that is my job but at the same time.
We were instrumental in establishing a Kovacs center that ensures that as we buy vaccines we make the vaccine available all over the world and as Canada is vaccinated if we have more vaccines we need.
We will share the world you should keep in mind that early investment in vaccine developers has helped them get faster and better so that countries can raise millions of dollars to encourage more companies to develop these vaccines will leave.
Everyone is better because we are not going through this epidemic anywhere without going through everywhere let’s talk about it what happened last year and I find this has never happened before and you know that a hot rearview mirror is much easier to look at than air protection.
I get but if you look at what we could have done better to reduce some of the catastrophic border closures it would have been if you know better prep on PPE mandate than failing to get the quick tests available in the way.
Other countries look at all that now you have failed to do it fast enough and you would have done it very quickly if you could have completed the things I think I would have done a quick PPE if we knew we should ensure the protection of our top staff.
We are expected to see a kind of PPE race uh a known international struggle that takes place in theaters in China and other places for people trying to get people we ended up getting better. This but there are stories of frontline health workers who had to bring them.
No comments:
Post a Comment