While Australian actress Sarah Winter answered a Hollywood call almost two decades ago she worked hard to be successful and successful.
She made a star and big name in some of the biggest tv shows and movies but at the top of her career suddenly. he left the scene and no one knew.
Why Sarah now wanted to tell us about the dark secret she kept after giving birth to the twins she contracted a lesser-known but debilitating disease after giving birth.
it meant that what was supposed to be the happiest time of his life turned out to be the most painful good.
Good that for actress Sarah in winter is when she feels at home playing and having fun in front of the camera it's easy to see how this one-time Aussie young man with big dreams got to Hollywood, okay now.
she dances but it's been a decade ago very secretive for new mothers but rarely mentions that I am just trying to be rude.
Mental illness my mother's mental health and the act of asking for help no matter who you are or what you have or that seems to be 17 Sarah in the winter packed her bags and left for Australia to try her luck on the world stage inside. in just a few years he started recognition which included the hit series 24.
By the time someone finds me, you will be about 100 miles away suddenly the girl from Newcastle had hit so hard even our people are like people who know who she is now that 24 people.
Know who she is after having fun. After a few years of first-page fame Sarah was ready to take on a very different role and she and her husband at that time Sudan started thinking about the family I was ready for I wanted to resign from being a mother I wanted a child.
We finally had a beautiful baby boy in 2008 as my oscar I got my best oscar but Sara did not want to stop at the same time and before oscar turned.
Three she was pregnant and you know after failed IVF attempts and miscarriage if I found out I was pregnant twin boys tied with a belt oh boy um just happy because.
I thought you know now that I have my family you know I've done everything now for me. dreams come true they did not work as well as you thought but no I had no reason to expect.
The fear that that would come to me in April 2011 came Sarah’s twin's sam and Julian but it was a stressful time when the babies were six weeks premature and spent the first two weeks of their babies.
Lives in a newborn emergency room Sarah's mental health began.
I started going home at night and I kept hearing beeps and all the beeps at home started harassing me at home in Newcastle Sarah's aunt Kathy Connell boarded a plane and went to be by her side as soon as he arrived he saw that something was wrong.
His happy, easy-going nephew was replaced by a grown man scared and confused nothing prepared for what you are going to face not many things.
He was confused about other things we always do now we hold on but when I come you know he said can you quarantine for 24 hours because. I was on a plane which was probably him.
He gave me two sets of scrubs and crocodiles he wanted me to wear while I was in the house which I thought was not this Good Kathy got up in the morning to get symptoms.
Sarah had stayed up all night it was painful to watch she was just wandering around uncontrollably.
He could not control his life but he wanted to take care of everyone in the house as soon as friends began to realize as former Australian partner Keaney von muffling known to Sarah from them.
Hollywood stormy years suddenly visiting Sarah was like entering another reality when you arrived. I was told not to take my shoes off ok you would be worried about putting on these scrubs.
I was worried about germs once then one of my nurses you know wore scrubs and I thought the scrubs were right.
I would order scrubs we would all wear scrubs I would add a hair netmasks booties we had to bleach anyone's phone because the phones were full of viruses I should have learned that.
Somewhere I was given a toothbrush and told to brush my teeth and wash my mouth with Listerine you know my three-and-a-half-year-old was in kindergarten and um I thought.
Oh my god, he's gonna bring home meningitis or something you know, and the first thing. I see and my eyes were suddenly drawn to the windows thinking of the hundreds of notes behind it.
I covered all the windows and thinking of holding on a little bit at the time, I knew there was something wrong with looking at someone you love.
And to love who this wonderful person is that person is really scary and if you say that person is that person I would say it was someone who could not function as a normal person.
I saw disaster everywhere um I'm sure everything looks like It is strange but I in my head was dangerous and um everywhere I look you know that a catastrophe could happen.
Whether it was a delivery man wearing a stolen uniform because he was a serial killer or a tree that would crash into a house or you know a speeding car sounds like something out of a movie.
But these imaginary scenes from Sarah felt like her life was playing in a horror movie set she could not escape I remember being in the shower the other night I thought I was in the characters playing a lost person's mind.CONTINUE
No comments:
Post a Comment