The Africa you have to see

Although they may not be able to see well their sense of smell is amazing can I assume that this boy has just realized something despite the fact that the dying species their number in Natasha is slowly increasing



To grow as safe here are all these interesting animals that I was able to see on my first day I would have stayed longer but the gates.



It is closed at six o'clock because you are not allowed to drive here at night so let's go back to camp Natasha has a few camps in the yard.

Completely fenced and protected from wildlife by the live fence. I have destroyed for about 40 minutes I sat by the water ditch in the camp hoping to see some animals but unfortunately, no one came and I went back and pitched.

My tent and prepared for the night but I was lucky and saw
the elephant comes to the water hole and the lion on the other side you can't see this just shows that to Natasha you can see the animals without leaving the camp.

I think this is good enough for the first day mistakes made though tomorrow i will come very prepared i bought a few maps.

I read all the different water holes in the park and the animals that are most found there and most importantly i woke up very early.

I think i am getting this picture hunting game now. it's like a lottery version where you try to get a big animal gun if you do it right.

Your chances of getting a gun first, you need to get up very early because all the animals are just sitting there. busy before lunch after.

Which it is very hot and most animals sleep in the shade in the morning when you get the best chance to see the wildlife which is why.

 I waited for the park gate to open and then headed straight for the water hole I have to say it was really a boring process
but at the same time, it is extremely attractive, and it goes back to that.

Analogy your kind of bet in the water hole and wait to see how it plays out and that morning I had a winning streak well our first hit is a lion is very close to my car right now about 10 meters.

This is not true when you meet a lion for the first time you see this real king instead it doesn't even pay attention to you, it just looks at you in the middle.

This official is scary even if the doors are locked and the windows are high when you approach your heart beats hard the lion did not come alone.

He lives with pride like big families and interesting is the females that hunt males very much one hand focuses on breeding and protecting the area especially other lions each
the king undressed with his friend but wait there I saw your lord.


The jungle replaces the garbage dumps realizing that this was once again for me and it was a memorable moment that completely changed my life, some people saw elephants in the water hole 30 minutes ago, and to find them, I need to try to think like them.

 If I were an elephant what would I do after drinking water and walking in the shade ok let's look for trees then elephants under them you won't believe but right here i found them under the trees.

Where they are they find shade due to the heat they meet Natasha's elephants which are considered to be the largest in the world and need a lot of food to maintain.

Such status each elephant eats 100 to 300 kilograms of plants a day this is exactly the opposite seeing elephants at the zoo where you have to find them and seeing them only when they are close makes it difficult.

But when you find them it is like getting a wonderful precious prize as you might think I loved photo safari. this resulted in me wanting more i was able to see three of the five big animals in a day and a half and i feel like.

would have seen leopards if I had more time to be happy with the result you can get. You may have made the case that safaris in Kenya or Tanzania is better but a national park of this kind and with such a large number of animals is a great victory in this country.

I have spent most of my time on the road and in the camps, you have to admit that it would be a shame not to spend so much time in the camps with a car like mine but at the end of the road.

On the way I decided to take a place to sleep in the park so that you would not get a bad impression that Namibia is about camping man look nice right.

 I was asleep I woke up to the sound of chimpanzees living here rhinos. and I live here but the chimpanzees I felt so much better.


This part of the country is very hot which is very different from Namibia which we saw at the beginning of the episode that touches the mind and guys I need to show you where I am in detail, pass it on as mine.

 The last place is called the Waterberg Plateau and it is amazing see its mountain table this region is covered with green which is a big change from Namibia.

We were earlier in the first half of the trip is cool and now to summarize as you have seen Namibia is a perfect tourist destination not only in Africa.

 I am talking about the global level to make your Instagram visible with all the best photos. that Namibia is about to test drive and the accompanying challenges to travel around the country with a tent on the roof of an SUV is the only cool thing to note.

 That although it may seem like all the sites are close to each other no more I traveled more than 4,000 miles on this trip six or seven driving a day at least and hard to get with friends or partner and you will ha have a fun and learn to love.


They are pieces so if you are ready to give yourself two or three weeks come to Namibia rent an SUV and spend the night in the camps and enjoy this beautiful country on foot because it is still worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment