The first stop is the Walvis bay lagoon known as the place where the pink flamingos come to feed and if you did not know that the flamingos sleep with their feet up and down which they also do to keep it cool in the cold water.
the Atlantic and while they were asleep the boys experienced a breath of fresh air as if flamingos were like the arteries of the air and that is what the locals relied on to know where the wind was coming from as if we were taking a smooth trail.
Near the sea i must say that driving this near the water is a wonder of seagull ocean and love i have noticed that this sand is a little red this sand contains rubies and hans told me that usually spots like this.
Where people find diamonds where there is red sand like this there are probably diamonds nearby and not just diamonds people find here during the trip hans jumped out of the car and started digging and doing this about 10 times in different places.
Places to the end nally got what he wanted we did.We found a lizard meeting with jack the gecko which is interesting that these guys don't drink but lick their eyes because that's where all the moisture collects so in this way they get their water and no eyelids after a quick chat.
With Jack, we released him and lowered the tire pressure and hit the road again and now the best part is starting with the sea dunes on the other side and they are going up and down in all of this very dangerous.
Because if the water level gets too high it is almost impossible to get in or out here the road only opens if you are down and you have to stay out of the waves or you can be stuck for a long time in this area, a young man came across a hill and got stuck and it took half an hour.
A half an hour later we started to climb the mounds something I had never done before and although i do not seem like a huge adrenaline rush when I say take a breath
away a few times.
This is the postcard side of the country where the word desert meets. The Atlantic ocean for me is the first place in Namibia that unique place has huge dunes.
that pass far beyond the horizon on one side and the endless sea on the other side this place makes you feel very small and if you have ever come to Namibia. make sure you pay for this place to visit the sandwich harbor is my recommendation.
Well we have a hard day tomorrow which is why I decided to spend the night in a beautiful place yes I know I say very beautiful.
But because this world is so full you look at me in disbelief the truth is crazy I was shocked to see you leave.
you can simply drive across the endless valleys of the Namib Desert and see this mountain peak rising to a height of 1,600 feet 670 m and so wide that its shadow extends for a few miles.
this is a mountain spitzkope and is often referred to as the African Matterhorn considering the similarities.
What can i say that i like to sleep near the Matterhorn the view from above is just amazing but the best part is that there is a camping area below it and it is the best camping site i have ever encountered during my entire trip.
The best thing about it is that unlike the other camps where I stopped before this place puts you in the desert you can find neighbors nearby but you can choose not to see or hear.
In short a sociopath dream I spent most of my night in the camps and never stopped in hotels it was amazing even who needs hotels.
If you have a tent on the roof of your car in these beautiful views i understand that from my point of view the whole outdoor tent environment is an important part of the namibian experience they went slowly I think I just lost the kamikaze.
I flew until it went up and down and luckily the glasses I put on recorded everything. I saw so this when I flew up and oh by the way just look at these amazing ideas would this be the most famous dive ever.
But then I decided to do one round and that's when kamikaze died right there for me the mountain blocked the signal and it was the last time i saw him about him i think the mountain did not want to get the film he never served me. well and sacrificed in the name of art.
No comments:
Post a Comment