It doesn't make sense in my life. I feel like someone else's story is psychologically traumatic you are completely crazy it hurts a lot.
I felt like I had to be patient one day for this if I could just kill myself he stopped telling me he loved me on the phone and told me he was dating.
Hello, you are welcome hello how are you feeling I'm okay all things are done. I feel good I have been comfortable yes you are ready to tell me about everything that happened as I think.
I will be fine because I am the very mind of you know the interview when you have gone through so many things that you are that it heals me to speak if I want to talk about it. what happened to me.
Hailey, a young country girl growing up in Bathurst, New South Wales, what aroused your interest in the Middle East.
It was not a kind of spark of interest immediately when suddenly. I woke up one day and decided I wanted to research in the middle east.
Growing up in a country I wanted to get out of my hometown as soon as I could in high school so I left Bathurst at the age of 18 doing the usual thing that Aussie youth do after school and moved baggage to Europe.
Around other places like India china and the middle east and I really loved the middle east you were always comfortable if they were traveling in the Middle East.
When I was young at the time you know I was not alone when I first went to the Middle East there was my sister and my friend from New Zealand and um-um so you know we were young.
Careless we were not too worried about the danger I decided instead of going back to Australia to study in the UK and I was accepted into a very good program in Cambridge called middle eastern studies.
So the University of Cambridge then returned to Australia. to do your Ph.D. at Melbourne University of Melbourne yes.
I have always been a literate person I have always loved to write and research and even in school, it has always been my favorite thing to move forward in 2018 and travel overseas to a conference.
What was the conference was more than a seminar so it was great learning about Shia Islam and a few Arab countries and um I would always like to visit Iran and I thought.
It was a good opportunity if you are happy yes I was always happy whenever I visit the Middle East is a beautiful country with a wonderful history before my departure.
Yes I had some doubts which I clearly stated
I did not think that I would be arrested or that I would have false allegations about it.
The intelligence linked to me you know innocuous um academic research project but anytime you go to a dynamic place like in the Middle East obviously, you have to think.
If this happens to me if that happens to me what will I do to keep things in my mind but I never thought something like this could happen to me.
I learned somewhere that you were a guest of the Iranian traveling government because there are so many things you can think of floating and because.
We have never heard from you until now yes we do not know what is true or false no I was not a guest of the Iranian government because.
The Iranian government did not invite me to anything if I was invited to university um the university of religion said to nominations in-home invited by me to go to a seminar.
To contact them and you decided to extend your trip so when the seminar was over you didn't stay very well maybe a week and a half I think it is not too far and why you decided to stay longer.
I just wanted to see more Iran and if there were a few people I wanted to meet Bahrain live in Iran to discuss my research.
So I thought extending my trip for a week and a half would give me the opportunity to conduct research discussions and just to feel the world you know I didn't know if I would be back in September 2018 when you go to the airport to fly home.
No comments:
Post a Comment