TYPHOON ODETTE HAS...

DESTROYED OUR HOME A Real Hurricane Pictures From Siargao  OVERWHELMED OUR HOME Pictures of the Real Hurricane From Siargao

So that's still yes so I'm still sure we'll be fine here and even if it goes up the steps we will have smaller floods compared to anyone down.



So this is something we have to learn from when i put the city here in charge, i would do what they did here in this house and raise it up here because I just feel safe being called across the house.

Oh collapse I can't go everywhere i don't see anything anymore oh and Gardner was there today he didn't pick it up but he's in the house.

 Yeah, I guess he's just here to watch things. another city doesn't say yes girl we fetch water now.

I blew it out of the kitchen window this was the only window of the house that was not covered with rubber and it made a big dam.

Yes, I thought I felt something like a drip and I just thought it was my imagination as the sound is going on that you see it see that something good came out of it and went that way till it looked in the house.

It would be sitting on the roof At least we have a solid concrete roof but yes that one of our big crazy trees that almost lost the cardboard story.


 The sun is still on us I still can't believe the tree is falling off alone that's over yet there are a few more tall ones over my dad's place but.

If you look at some of the trees here even if they fall they won't be able to hit the house if not luckily they have to get out of the windows a little now yes oh no the Kumo huh oh Kubo fell story look.

I just lost my clear bow and I heard thunder on the side of the house, it was like an earthquake whoa this is the worst storm.

 We have ever had here so far don't you oh my this is the worst game ever for a puppet.

 Who was terrified to see you come and sit at our feet don't worry doll even crabs are blown out of our window look i have never seen crabs in our window before trying to run away.



This fear has been ruined for the rest of their lives. I hope not poppy looks scared underneath i have never seen you hide
anything we said.

We looked out of the window just before we saw Kubo fall now it is no more you don't even see the window let's look outside everything is falling out look.

We have tile everywhere leaving the solar panels so the lights go down oh my god I have an air gap right now.

 But this is not good at all the water tank has been blown off and broken. There are trees everywhere this is bad i see our water tank is still standing there thank you my lord I think there is a tree inside our car.

No nkosiyami my car is broken down the road is no longer visible oh man ok I think the storm is coming.

My lord that must be the eye of the storm that little space of peace because now the winds are back in full force. the waves are blowing again everything just looks dark.

 I'm so glad we went out to work one day because we will be trapped here while i don't think it will be a big deal for us to go anywhere in the next two to three days no no this place will need our help even though.

 I know for sure, there is a hole in my stomach and probably in one of the safest places on the island right now due to the height of the fact that concrete area I can not even imagine that this is destructive.

I think we will lose the roof in that house I'm afraid this window will break let's see it change with the wind we try to stay very far from the sanctuary when the doll is right
that's right.

Where was it right to stay here oh my god you are all alive are you all alive is the door closed. We found a puppy thank god we have a baby.

We are alive we are not injured poppy and the story is on the bed is that oh no more things falling okay pops poppy is not moving for hours.

Not good this place is bad and we haven't even got out even the window has been completely destroyed which was scary the windows are gone and all our tv stuff is full of stories off the wall and he hopes.



We can save that because that was our precious artwork and then experimentation I'm not going to lie this is really bad and where to start cleaning a lot to do even just looking out the window.

You will see how much to do is just like a different landscape and we didn't see much worse outside so with a few percent left battery on this camera.

It will be dark soon. and yes the light is fading fast and hopefully, we have just passed the storm and things will start to go down here but.

We do not know that we do not have a signal that can detect it we do not know if that is your end or if anything more it sounds like a lie-down.

But we went through a very bad umh but yes we don't know so if we don't know I don't know what to do this will be all now. I don't know how long. I just don't know how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment