YOGA

Yoga and Health at 95


Yes, it wears off I dont try to keep it small i try to stay with it i dont think if i hear the word 95 is a wonderful image i say to myself is it possible maybe, God has forgotten me. and much more.




 I google but i dont spend hours walking around because i have so many other things to do when i was about 40.

I heard about yoga, i love the idea of ​​yoga so i go once a week, and usually in the morning after waking up i do about 20 to half minutes i do it because I think it made me.

What I am today all my friends think Oh what are you doing do keep the way you are and I always tell them it is useless to tell you because.

 I know you will not do it and the most important thing I drink every night and I do not mean a glass of red wine or even scotch or vodka.

I'm not sure if I drink but I always drink at night wishing company or outside the company and naturally always among them, we also bent forward thinking the way.

 I am because I had the best husband in the world and myself. m with a very broad mind I am 95 years old but and I would say that my partner doesn't care
in my case naturally, i got married at 41 it was his partner and we got married.

 We didn't live together but i actually didn't care a bit thinking good.

Relationship with anyone who is in love and I do not mean that sex is very important but I do not mean sex only being a true friend is very important to human well-being and even though.

 My husband is 10 years old I feel raised okay just sleep and when breathing is very important because there is blood coming but.

I cook while using the subway if I have to go somewhere I move and move with everything let me fall down just relax before and I don't know what 95 means.


A 93-year-old Yoga instructor is still in a good mood

Right forward is 93 years old but that does not end there Yogi down Tao poor Sean Lynch is still fighting for that good status.

 He has been appointed as the oldest yoga teacher in the world by Guinness World Records and has no plans to quit anytime soon.

 I will be a vintage yoghurt until I can breathe and then go through. next planet ha ha ha i love yoga Tim, it brightens my day and makes everyone.

Smile and we did that and Thao has a lot to smile about for a little girl who found yoga on the beach in her hometown India she was a model.

A competitive dancer who even marched near Gandhi twice started teaching yoga sixty-one years ago and considers all 400 of her yoga students as her children.

She has a very good spirit and what brings me here is magic I can’t do and I can’t. I '' m not 94 so she is in a better position.

 Then I and I think that keeps me moving forward so yes she is amazing so what is her secret to staying young and quick to dance your kind of thing.



Which resides within your psalm turns and just make me face the world.

Whether good jeans or good karma just one thing is clear this the non-native is just a little older at heart this summer she will be dancing tango in competition with her dance partners.

69-year-old Sharon rice Reuters.

No comments:

Post a Comment