So how hard was this story to do my hard work for three years fighting for something I don't know how to get those answers he was a good man he made someone die his life quickly?
They said they did not believe he would shoot himself in front of his children. There was no way the gun could shoot at the balls. the kids said to us someone just shot our dad.
I got in on Monday morning and we started our planning meeting and we talked about the incidents over the weekend and it turned out that the accident happened near.
This week off Hole Street Road killing a father and his four children in a car. wrapped in a tree let me go out to this church and talk to the pastor and say you know it was a divine intervention to go out and clean up that day in the church and hear the noise and the next.
Something you know they hear crying in the woods they see these four kids running to them for help and as I get another story I read that this dad was shot.
If you had seen the situation of the car and the accident alone and knowing that a gunshot angel of grace was flying over them so I did.
I slowly dug in and contacted a man named Nathan Nathan who is the father-in-law of the deceased Nick Levere so I interviewed him and explained that.
His grandchildren were in the car had an accident and were given two incidents, another incident of accidentally shooting his gun found a gun in the car.
We have the latest news in the investigation into the shooting death of a Chesterfield father to Nick Clavier family members confirmed to CBS.
Six that investigators determined his death by accident so months go by and I get a call and he keeps telling me that kids are having nightmares.
They swore that the car was parked next to them and her nine-year-old granddaughter had said someone had shot her father in it but I just realized it was wrong to worry all over Chesterfield County and throw the police under the bus. this was completely different.
The story rather than what they said I needed more so that the day would come December 2016 ballistics come back ballistics just did not match they decided that.
The bullet found in Nick's brain would not be removed from his weapon I remember calling the officer producer Mike also said we were getting into something here we have what we need to move the story forward.
But what I didn't have at the time was I had no relationship with this grieving widow, I knew her name was a hymn I knew. he was independent and I knew he didn’t want to talk to me as soon as I saw him I knew I was there so I said goodbye really hard.
It's Friday night October 23rd, 2015 I'm packing a trip with my mom and sister to Delaware for my uncle's retirement dinner as Chief of Police.
The next morning when I came out we were pulling the street and she ran out the front door and even her arms to take care of us so my mother rolled down the window and shouted she knew she would forget now and it was visible.
On her face, she said ah my kiss and so she came over and kissed me she told me they would miss me I texted him you know he just said I like it. I also did not answer and said that when I called his phone the police answered and he knew he was asking me if I was there.
He had no relationship with that clavier and I told him I was his wife and you know they kept telling me it was dangerous and the kids were okay and that Nick was rushed to the hospital for attention. I showed how serious it was but my gut said I knew something was wrong and I just started coming home it was a five-hour journey back home.
I went to the hospital first I went to the bathroom thrown out because I was just terrified and I think I took the elevator to the ICU and they took me to the octave of my room still tube is wire his head everywhere was wrapped up.
But you could tell from his forehead that it was swollen they told me that part of the bullet was stuck in the back of his head and there was no repair for that they didn't do anything to save him could and I remember screaming to the top of my lungs and it was almost like you know that nightmare.
Where you're a little kid and you're screaming and no one hears you walk out of that hospital room Well, it was one of the hardest things I've ever done.
had to cuz the man I loved just lay the birds on that bed and I had promised that enough with my whole life I was leaving we couldn't come with me.
I know I started telling them and I broke down Michaela immediately she kept saying no I said sorry so she looked at me it's at home they grabbed her Was.
The first thing he said to me as a kid was if you were a senior would have shot yourself in a moment of raw emotion that wouldn't have been his statement.
The first few weeks we didn't talk much about it, you know it
from minute to minute was just like living we were all just walking around like zombies.
A little bit they would say stuff you know it was like something like that would trigger a memory and you know Mikayla said, mom.
You know I remember pulling the car around us quickly, I remember driving the car after dad was shot and I said what do you mean, you remember looking at the car.
He Said he was someone there too and my first thought in my mind right was a witness and he said no mom I saw the gun I saw the man and after dad got shot he went fast when I asked him why he wouldn't interview the kids again.
They told me they don't want to go ahead, hurt the kids
While interviewing him, of course, I looked at the officer and said with full dues.
The respect with which he had seen his father's head fly off, the damage is done, there is no further trauma and he came home and told me.
That they were closing the case and it was being termed as an accident, we Looks like his gun was accidentally fired and as a result, he was shot with his own weapon, I think initially.
I listened to him because I thought ok, they checked it know
But it never really felt right but when I got a call from the medical examiner said.
The ballistic was back and the bullet didn't match his gun and I immediately started saying oh my god that's great Because it was fine for me.
He didn't and I hung up the phone I called the detective right away and I said are we reopening the case now and he told me no he thought it was still an accident I called the man Saw the gun pointing and I saw the car-based a lot more based than I've ever seen any kid.
He was not the kind of man who would take his own life in front of him kid I went to this meeting and I sat down with him and the officers explained to me that.
Yes, the ballistics did not match but there was a possibility that he fired the wrong caliber from his gun they gave me different scenarios where they said that maybe.
It was changed to fit his gun or maybe he just got it from the shooting range where sometimes they reload bullets and all these different things.
Just don't seem right to me, I left this meeting, feeling angry and hopeless and hopeless actually wrapped around the car a
tree and smoke and his father was seriously injured inside the vehicle.
And at the time, my dad named me a reporter who initially interviewed him when it all happened and he felt very comfortable, said that he thought he was real and that he was very important to our family. worry, and I thought about it a lot.
For a long time and I fought what to do because I didn't want to bash the police in any way or you know to defame them but I thought it was not right and so I finally decided.
You know I what am I going to do milo and I'm just going to talk to her feel like we decided we were going to meet in person she was going to bring me.
All the information she had and I'm going to do the homework she went into ballistics expert she went to the gun range so a few days later we had a date and we met melody and I don't think.
I was ready for the feelings of the day to fix it For there is nothing I can do, there is nothing I will ever be able to fix and so at this point as a mother well I can't say that the bad guy was caught and the more he lost his talked about daughter Mikayla she was so powerful.
I had to ask him a tough question, would you be willing to give your permission? Continue
No comments:
Post a Comment