Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding marks the beginning of a new marriage and an independent phase of his life William is the new face of the monarchy in the 21st century on the face, William appears to be the product of the bridesmaids of the old order to be king by the House of Windsor but William is the son of Diana a woman who surpassed celebrity and turned the kingship.
The influence of his mother will be special he opened his eyes to the other side of life it is easy to forget the years of William's upbringing that took place at the cross of the Welsh War, Prince William, and Prince Harry are children of a broken home and not just any.
An old broken home that may have been the most tragic and tragic separation and divorce in royal history Dianna's life was deeply embroiled in controversy.
Influenced William and will William be the king his mother wanted him to be like his parents 30 years ago, William agreed to have a televised interview on the day his engagement was announced.
Both of you especially Kate obviously, I would love to be I met her again and she had obvious problems she is an inspiring woman and that looking at you and you know is very encouraging so I do.
You can find the words, to summarize how you feel today you are both just happy and I think Oh in love.
The story of William and his mother Diana begins 30 years ago she seemed like the perfect bride to Prince Charles, she was a very attractive young woman with the right background and we were told the right background in 1981 meant that a member of the authorities gave us.
She couldn't wait long that it was a girl who wanted to be the Princess of Wales and no one knew she would upset anyone along the way.
The perfect wedding was watched by billions of people all over the world it was the last great royal wedding to awaken English society came from this amazing glass trainer, he was in the arms of his old father who had a stroke and did Most importantly get him down the road and everyone had every inch of it on the road...
she was wearing that endless train with creases and a lot of little beautiful little brides running at her feet yeah is the stuff that legends made it seem like a myth suddenly.
The world seemed to be electrified by Donna no one else has a clear memory that the royal family was important that year oh I think the next 17 years were worth it within the three months.
She was pregnant with Prince William was a boy who got the line, Charles had done the job Donna gave him his only 20-year-old son Diana was responsible for raising the future king.
His first real encounter with the media was in Australia for the first time. a royal trip and I remember meeting him at that moment for the first time again.
Prince William introduced on the world stage Jamie loves his koala bear you have questions every day just being asked how you are William and he also liked to respond by appearing to be a confident young woman.
They were halcyon days at that time between Williams 'birth in 1982 and Harris' arrival on September 84 seemed to be a happy little family we knew Charles was helping at kindergarten.
He broke up his relationship to come back on time for a bath and was determined that he should be involved at the beginning of Williams ’life unlike his growing up in another part of Williams’ upbringing which included appearing in front of the cameras.
But there was a problem in the family that would make the cameras a part of his life Dinah's weight loss, yes, there was a lot of talks I mean.
She became a stick something was a concern but it was explained to the palace at the time and we accepted what they said was just the stress of being a new mother. 1984 there was more to Wales but it was not daughter Charles.
Wanted when Harry was born, Prince Charles ignores that both and the child with him as he said to me something inside me died there were rumors about the state of the world seems that started from about 1985 onwards and certainly in our 1986.
I remember that already newspapers should count the days. not only when Charles and Diana separated but when they were together the royal couple gave their marriage a very small chance to flourish and prosper.
They were successfully together as a couple for only three or four years even though her marriage broke up Diana put her influence on her. William's upbringing unlike the four-year-old Prince, Prince William, would not have been taught at home by the emperor.
I remember the first day well and Donna said to William you know wearing a uniform school uniform.
You have to be brave now because when we get there they will be the 120 photographers you know and that's what you're likely to get now for the rest of your life and anyway, you turn around.
I said I don't like to refer when we got to school Donna did his professional piece of that smile was with him completely ignored him and just climbed the steps.
We quickly entered the reception area where all these mothers and their new children were present because William Stand Still and you could see that the parents in their best clothes were pushing.
I thought that in a slightly clever way this character didn't really know what we would get with William to say to his brother who was very visible.
If you knew that Perry would say to his brother you know oh well you know he will be king one day I won't be where I can do what I want so at a very young age Prince William knew he was special. more in the product.
I should have understood that it should be properly trained Diana had done her job by giving her something to do but now there was something that would break Duty law first.
When William was six years old the marital problems between his parents came to the forefront of journalists even though they blamed almost 90%.
He knew that Charles would return to Camilla Parker-Bowles- no one could write about it. Society was completely left in the dark in early 1989, Diana decided to confront Charles to his wife one evening Donna went with the Prince of Wales on the 40th birthday of Kim Yuna's sister and told me.
She knew the Prince didn't want to. I want to come but I'm leaving he said because I know Kimmel will be there soon I heard the diners shouting my name out like what's going on you know he said oh well he said I can't get the printers.
I don't see you bind him and I need one I found them we went down some stairs to the basement and there was a Prince of Wales sitting with Camilla.
I just talked and Diana was incredibly brave and you and I know I never saw her do this before Diana said something like the appearance.
I know this happened sometimes you know and why you make and do all sorts of stoned faces of people you know that Camilla is the one who said it well. it's okay for you to find out you know two lovely guys too.
So as if that was an excuse for what had happened and it was really weird he was not comfortable with me and I left this marked with ideas and that any chance of reconciliation is over now at the age of 8 William started his life as an idol.
Lug Grove school not knowing that his mother was planning to break a royal law that would be greatly changed the future Kings to future generations of kings before him William's life takes a typical pattern of his loyalty to the House Windsor no doubt but William spent his formative years in captivity.
He opposed the public dispute of his parent Wales's Prince William once Prince Harry and his children have a broken home but not just any old broken home.
Everything is okay with marriage but he wanted to make her a birthday party for 30 and refused unwillingly while waiting for Royal Yacht Britannia to join his parents' trip to Canada.
Royal feud and unlike nine-year-old Prince the other media outlets began to take sides, Diana, simply ignored all the dignitaries lined up to meet them and rushed to the square to meet the children and hug them like a famous statue.
He raised his arms and hugged them in a way that no one had ever seen before. e warm but no one took that picture
It was also not uncommon for their parents' marital problems to affect William and Harry as the children grew up knowing what was going on in the quiet of the stone as the screams went hand in hand with Diana going back to the bathroom crying again.
Sometimes I remember William pushing some tissue and under the bathroom door saying please don't cry, mom he felt very lonely and pressured by some propaganda system people who knew him well would have heard.
That he was on the brink of extinction and that he was on the verge of suicide. in a chair, they could not part with near self-destruction.
As a last resort, Diana decided that if the royal family could not help her she would turn to the community at home in Kensington palace Diana secretly wrote down the details of her family.
Life tapes are smuggled in from Fahren the coordinator and passed on to independent journalist Andrew Morton.
No comments:
Post a Comment