Gabby Petito's father says his tragic story can help Save Lives


----------------------------------------❤
          -----------------------------
What will be Gabby's legacy that has made a difference so that people can see a good soul and have a positive impact that changed the lives of many people and the world became a better place?

The changes we want to make in these conversations
you know that there should be men and women who have the courage to tell their stories and there should be men and women who really understand and listen to those stories.

they are currently in a bad relationship so I am still young and learning the right ways to have this you know the conversation but every situation is different.


Because there are good and bad ways to get out of that relationship. , it has never been more dangerous if you take control of the controller so um it should be done carefully.

 It should be done you know about good planning based on your current situation so please try ways to talk to someone please try to find a way to make the right plan based on your situation and get out safely and there are people.

Who want to help I'm sure uh there are people who want to listen and I hate to see someone else ends up looking like gabby and I use his story to prevent that from happening, of course, use it.

I can't say because it's a story that needs to be heard and it can make a difference in a person's life as I said if it's just maybe worth it as a strong man and honorable father.

 Do you believe this kind of behavior in a person like brian there are many bad people in this world I'm sure
if you look at social media.

 there are people trying to help others make a difference and push this message and then changes happen and that shows you that good always outweighs bad.

what can you say to gabby now if you have been able to love me and I hope I will make you proud because you made me proud and I would not be as proud as a father.

 I think he can be very proud of you right now jay I hope so I really did but I have a lot of work to do to get gabby inspired daily in his life at the age of 22.

I mean he had the stones to live his dream 22 years old that most people wait until they are 65 and retire so enjoy taking your time to live now.

 I will take this opportunity to try to bring good to the world I know four parents together we will try to do that maybe we can make this place better.

 When you are gone you know and it is because of gabby that it happens.

The grieving Gabby Petito family is making a serious request for justice

The disappearance and murder of gabby potato and the ongoing mystery around where his fiancée brian laundry has been washed.

News headlines for more than a month is a case that remains a mystery now as we begin to hear about how the entertainment of a careless young couple crossing the United States spiral so far out of control and why no more was done to protect gabby.

 When there were clear signs she was in danger tonight. their precious work and their responsibility to find out what really happened to them no one expects something like this to happen to them let alone the attention they have received.


It's very surreal it's like you're outside looking in the middle of it it doesn't make sense and you're the way you know the whole world now.

You know your daughter Gabby does that comfort you yes um she was beautiful creative artistic talented um real person, uh and we all loved him dearly.

It is not easy to face a world where you are not comforted everyone sees his pictures when he is older but when I close my eyes and think of him.

 I still remember the bright brown hair of a little girl with blue eyes and her hair up. and she knows ponytails and always smiles no matter how gabby potato family.

Her dad joe mom Nicole and stepfather Jim want everyone to know how beautiful she was what it was like gabby growing up she did a lot she was very busy she loved her friends.

He was just a good, smart and talented artist and he was happy. You are really happy as if come and let me show you what he would like to take you and we jump in the car and just ride and check it out we will go to the beach.

If I listen to the sea. look at the waves look at the sand watch the sunrise watch the sunset yeah never go out, 22-year-old Gabby loved brian laundry the way she loved life.


The couple met in high school but their relationship became serious after graduation last year brian asked gabby to marry him he happened soon he was polite and quiet every time he came.

 He was polite you know he was talking to our other kids like you know they know and love him so draw pictures etc he read to my little.

In one book the night before bed to look like a beautiful and healthy young man gabby and brian were dreaming about adventure. in early July.

They quit their jobs and loaded up their small van and hit the road...Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment