Do not forget the tragic incident as four girls were dragged and kicked by their mother and flown home to Italy was the culmination of a very unusual war between Australia.
Mother laura Garrett and her Italian husband Tommaso Vincenti last year revealed how laura conspired with an Australian ambassador to Italy to break the Hague convention and kidnapped.
Her children tonight the case against laura is getting a worse look at how he tricked his daughters into gaining public sympathy and then launched a vicious campaign on Facebook against Tommaso now laura's friends are turning on him and old allegations are back to him.
It was a sad climax of public hardship four girls were dragged screaming at their mother laura Garrett by the police girls running and the other girls ran against shouting my name was Emily Vincenti and I was 14 years old Emily claire Christine.
Who was born in Italy? and Lily Vincenti was brought to Australia illegally by laura my name is Lillian enchanting and I was nine years old when her relationship with her husband.
Tommaso is broken and now they are returning to Italy baby unless we can now expose these heartbreaking scenes it was an act planned by laura's mother Kate and grandmother Carol.
I can't just walk away I have to tell this story melissa and Troy Thompson live through everything and finally believe that they and the Australian community were deceived I was really upset that I was part of this made part of this because you know cheating is not true melissa and troy kame Lissa morgan's daughter is what drew them to laura.
His girlfriends I remember saying that I would get to know this family and help this family because I feel bad that you are dealing with this and you used your hearts, not your heads yes Thompson. he simply did not provide moral support.
They established trust accounts for donations Hundreds of supporters gave them the money I made and gave them a few thousand dollars at legal costs or any idea how much money.
They got from others and tens of thousands if we couldn't I told you how many tens but tens of thousands but the Italian courts took laura's act like a kidnapping case and the girls were coming back it is my world the whole world was destroyed and I am afraid of what will happen laura and her family.
Do the shocking situation in the media tears and screaming are all planned to convince Australian society the girls were afraid of their father but it is almost shocking who has been asked to train the girls to imitate the cameras.
He wanted me to tell them what could happen so they could fight Thompson's teenage daughter Morgan had become friends with Emily claire Christine and lily was called laura kate's mother and told to teach the girls how to play so.
She was expecting you to tell them as if you were on a plane open door and threatened to jump things like that to refuse to put girlfriends on the plane in the first place and you did that yep told them.
You know when you fly when you cry you don't want to be there make sure the crew knows you don't want to be on the plane hold on to the seats if you need to kick and shout from seats and seats.
the strategy worked.
Emily and two adults and claire had to be airlifted and apprehended
another 24 hours in Australia before leaving the next night last year laura told us that this conflict was entire.
"Due to the hard tricks of the Australian federal police were a very fast and very scary situation and the mother of your screaming child helped me but laura kate's mother posting under a pseudonym on Facebook gave a very different account laura said all"
They were calm but when the diners came they started screaming and continued what they had planned to do when the app got to the point where he knew how to do it that was well-planned and wonderfully done and moved the sympathy of the nation.
And the bitter campaign of Laura and her family against Tommaso continued when the girls returned to Italy with their father trying to disrupt their new life and there were threatening phone messages left by kate.
And I will reveal that you have been watching over your daughters
when they undressed I would go into the newspapers and there was a fight on social media for months Melissa ran to the Facebook page.
Where laura's family and followers have sent hateful messages about Tommaso girls if you can read here boil water and throw it in it
messages have always been intended for girls read in Italy girls.
Who can read that page access that page they like that page they read everything on that page and thus get the message from girls even today in Italy Tommaso has to deal with daily Facebook messages to his daughters from In Australia.
Some methods suggest he made his life impossible, putting his PC in the nail polish under the car.
A dishwasher that was destroying tires destroyed my father's car and made the family cry and stole money from his pocket. He destroyed his computer and this is a message from my mother.
It is a sad story that is common in this bad family history that the girls were told from time to time their father was a monster the reason he did not want to go with our father at first was that.
We were afraid of him, they thought my father was a violent man they thought the father did not pay child support they thought the father did not like them and they had their ideas.
Often reinforced in their minds so that anyone who would like to be a part of that.
Who would want to be a part of what is sad is not that it was true
the laziness of the children who had to return to their father believes that they all came from a mental illness.
Yes, I do yes a lawyer appointed by the independent Italian government in charge of a girl's well-being recently I saw a message I read a message showing all the ways to try to make my father's life impossible as a person concerned about a girl's welfare.
How she responded by seeing such a message so bluntly. , my first reaction was that this woman is crazy and according to the Italian authorities, laura and kate who say Tommaso's abuse is baseless and baseless so in your opinion are the girls physically safe in her care.
I will see yes yes I can frankly the shadow of a doubt he is not the father who beats them or does anything that will endanger their lives or well-being or safety no and it is clear now that Tommaso is not.
The only man who has been demon-possessed by the family with tragic consequences last year laura also told us when he was 14 that he was sexually abused by a Melbourne man who was properly sentenced as a family friend who sexually abused me and was prosecuted for it in court.
Who's family friend mom's friend was a business friend I knew for two or three years Laura had been in hospital for about six weeks using a sick child a man laura and Kate who were accused of sexual abuse were convicted. primarily in their testimony and they spent two years in prison but in 1998 the Australian high court acquitted him.
In that case, the court found a serious contradiction between laura's testimony and the man's alibi on the day he was supposed to commit sexual harassment on private terms, meaning that laura's allegations could not be substantiated without hearing from some of the items in the papers.
They had examined the records which said they testified to Masso's alleged violence but did not do what my family told me was not true.
nothing was revealed in the papers that Laura had lied to Tommaso in order to sign the girl's passport applications in Italy.
This is what he told us last year it was Stephen to catch me asking for your daughter kate asking for laura when my father signed those passports and signed both passports for permanent relocation.
But those lies have been exposed in his documents this fake receipt for renting a monthly campervan. laura offered Marso to convince him that he was planning a holiday in Australia.
You know when you think about how you are prepared to help financially and emotionally this family even taught half of the girls I mean you look back on that and what about your involvement.
I woke up at that moment thinking I will help these people and I will protect them you know and then when you see that you are helping them you know they are abusing children it is eye-opening.
Sorry to close the gap between a divided family is hard enough
where that split from Australia to Italy it seems impossible to run away from Italy illegally with her children laura has one option if she wants to be reunited.
She must come back and from time to time we are told here there is no legal reason why she can't but The story continues this week his suspicions were re-investigated.
Christine and Ander Lillian, a social worker in Italy, have been denied access to bedridden girls.
Their phone call and internet to her mother and a Facebook site that regularly attacked Tommaso saying they were both harassing the girl's chances to add normal life to Italy if mom continues.
This way it is impossible for a girl to return to Australia and for me and now life is in Italy and I hope my mom wrote in Italy she thinks it will be a long time- term damage to long girl damage.
I hope no if you look your daughter is suffering you are suffering and I am ready to suffer my girls yes I hope there is no long-term damage but I don't know because it is the worst thing that has happened to my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment