A Chinese businessman revealing the secrets of Beijing's elite people...part-2

One of the richest women in china Whitney duan disappeared on the streets of Beijing in 2017 and was not seen or heard for four years until her ex-husband desmond shum defied the oppressive regime and put himself at greater risk of writing a letter setting up Seeing.

 Her disappearance confirmed security fears he was confirmed when in the days before the publication of the letter he received a cold phone call Whitney called.

 For the first time in four years when he called you that he said I think the purpose of the theme was to ask me to stop the presentation of the letter and then as I said you know you know you're showing me things.

 Because you were asked and he said no no no no but come and say I told him your phone number died for four years you were not available.

The day after your temporary lease you said you have to sign a temporary release paper your phone is working and you can call anyone anywhere in the world that is not china.

There were clues your whether it was a modified script or not
because you asked the question and said what would happen to our son if something happened to you and then followed.

The question how would you feel if something happened to our son I said that was threatening enough so that was the beginning of the second call on the phone.

He was trying to blame me it was like I was guilty and we were partners in life and business so you must be guilty of a crime
I was like no I can't believe name the case and he can't really name it and then at the end of the call let's make a sentence saying.

It went well with this project it could be life and I was very angry and actually shouted at anyone listening inside I was like what do you mean the cause of life.

We ​​are talking about his life here whether we are talking about my life our son's life or your life there is nothing wrong with threatening what you have to face.

 Your son's life if you go ahead and publish a book yeah definitely proud.

It's a bad thing to say that and then come out of their mom
Where did Whitney go wrong desmond I think she might be joining the wrong crowd in the wrong way in the power struggle and maybe.

 She should learn something that is very disturbing to the leadership and then of course it is not the case itself so there is such a problem.

 We will just silence you and let the mature disappear the numbers of the lost and imprisoned rising under the rule of Xi Jinping among them an Australian television anchor Chiang lai.

Who worked in China was never seen or heard in the year they were arrested and what happened to them is not known as Chiang lai for example it is the same as your ex-wife Whitney.

 I understand why making these women disappear is it not an insult to the eyes of the world in some way.

I guess in most of these types of situations they want you to openly admit to some crime they give you and those people don't respect what might be one or the second thing.

They want you to throw away some details and you don't and then by the way they do you know you know my uh Whitney
says you have no knowledge for four years from the outside world think about it.

 His mother passed away in June he did not know that the epidemic would take two years all over the world for all of us, I mean that they deliberately cut off.

 All the information from the outside, and then as it is
Time goes by a lot of people give up hope because that's like the end of things right.

They wish it would be okay I would tell you whatever you want I would agree in any case, you want to give it to me just give me a good ending.

 If you send me 10 or 15 years I know ok 15 years I can go out but in that case, you are interested because that doesn't end and you don't really know what's going on other than that.

What they tell you so it's a way to uh scare people.

The brutality of the communist regime by visible opponents is a reminder of past communist leaders who behaved like kings.
to stay longer and have no plans to overthrow.

 Do you think we are entering a new era of dictatorship, oh yes indeed we are I really mean that a guy who can just change the constitution that will make himself president and chairman of a health club will do business in china and be safe and think as my letter says rolling?

 Your red roulette dice you take your chances of things getting worse now is a warning to businesses -Australia interested in getting a piece of Chinese market profitable use of Communist power is not reserved for individuals.

But nations like Australia know very well the communist party has been punishing Australia and the Australian government since.

 We first asked the world to investigate the origins of the 19th century. They are very noisy so they want to end all the descent.

The earth over that will be a challenge to their power then they took Australia because they felt they could afford it they do not do that in u but wait until the day.

 When they have numbered the power of a single economy will do the same to the people who do it in Australia who ultimately want all countries to do it send but desmond refuses to submit and with his story.

 He wants the world to know the real cost of doing business in china you know you are a marked man now for the rest of your life.

 Anyone in any position of authority in china will see you as a major Chinese retailer moment because mine tutored when I was a child learning Chinese.

Communist comic books and they always told us to give up because of the great good I believe I did that and desmond what about Whitney is still your son's mother what will happen to her.


I don’t know if I’m going to stay outside and stay comfortable enough to some degree not in my hand what does your son say to you you know dad.

 I am talking to my mother for the first time in four years you are only 12 now how do you make sense of that he is very personal I mean they called me for the first time it means I remember.

He was asking her how tall she is now uh what is your weight now um you know it is just too much affect it goes too far for my son I think.

I mean this explanation will have a lasting impact on his personality and personality in the future.

 I just don't know what will be difficult for you as a father and yes you have all the means you have all the money in the world.

 But still, you can't take him out there is nothing you can do there is nothing but bring the care of the land, and exposing it to him is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment