More than 350 immigrants in the Village...
In the Caribbean Sea, the village is surrounded by rainforests bordering Panama if they wish to continue their journey the northern migrants will need to travel across.
The Darien Gap of Pope Tunde Mucha and the possum on the embarazada Edgar Meza says there are more than 350 immigrants in the village about 10 percent of the population c'mon dr.
Emmy Rondo Mira que tenemos o America you have a firm era were enough a para Nosotros bona babekhona and say that even America cuatro Cinco de fer mira on organum paranosotros ADK no pasaron well dolor de l'alma focus on 0 Margaret Robocon do futuro knows that Fortuna produces immigrants who can easily.
Hide in such a small village many refuse to speak like these Nepalese I ran to the beach where here I am waiting for one thing to get back on the road.
They hire a trafficker they walk the hard roads of the forest but Nicola and her three children are caught and brought back.
You who sinned wahoo let's talk about the mushy dolly of Tuolumne Rapido dolly her fillet with the magic of the sheriff Emmitt and the mother of the police at HTC couple I'll open Chris and Elijah's form as a shield on the fovea.
What if the same negligence sees Tim Elijah while waiting for the rules to reduce Nicola get a job lowering boats to support his family it's just a CVO pass or poor form more than another.
Michelle is very critical that the solution will be a job he thinks in Yemen which is caliphate analysis pero con mio no es muy duro Perico sarcopenia es muy duro uno como I-adultoUno's sabe lo que quiere pero uni no loque haces aquí la la la sombra su padrey no puede llevar a to co ha la muerte por que c'est une Camino de muerte U-Adriano you know.
What a track it is that he was cracked d back four times Chim aera zama por que por que aqui para la y siempre encuentro agua por on me quiere tu no te okay to pass.
On un rio la del sol real memorial o Passos in verse a pro se la comida la comida y el big mess I-Preciado la blood no valet nada lost love with Val na na de la Houghton Sileo no Vallon de nada lo único que valet la comida en la montaña tu tienes que votar lo todo menos la comida la comienzo de Salle Valeria regained pop time.
Oh my, Tommy why is Adriano in a cafe to inform his parents that he is still alive he needs to ask them for money to pay for traffickers and a common pattern that bothers even locals most will not be a sample of me robot Draculaura.
What Gavin a Miami ballet Albert he carrying Kapoor gana all these stories begin discouragement or set as weight stretches money becomes scarce melody.
A teacher look over it very close to the bonnet on the heat left us four groups and consumers but who tightens the cornea neva, ma'am.
I love the marked court confirmed the appeal here to see them slip to the moi still rosette determined to be a temporary refund of money.
Day money to the official school boob I know I'm determined it might not matter if any jealous teacher quasi laughs Wow but that bothered you to learn that the path through.
The jungle is known for ng la large die Road Lapa Samba mal Demasiado ma l I have a well-known Baja can community wanton Kamata commenting Principio Santa Maria del Camino no de Muerto or dementia golpeó tropical Culebra even soldiers find conditions.
In the jungle punishing many who suffer from serious illnesses etiquetas Peranakan so Soldado's cat inside Tiempo el soporte Como surah was the details of EDA's reduction of sin-reducing ways to support Salud y que a party.
A little Toka caminar a camp otra visa open Aroo Takenaka knows en un clima que no al de Ellos en a beret Los casos porno star no favor Sookie moment.
We wanted to see for ourselves what to expect when he embarked on his journey to Canada and we decided to take one of the many routes with Darien Gap accompanied by will vector a tourist guide.
ok you passed in 2000 you passed us with ISM I don't know as above what can you get here on your leg with your foreskin you. we have a condo for our young migrants leaving midnight the best time to avoid detection to ensure our safety.
Where we need permission from the golf brothers gang scheduled for a forest control area takes six days or more depending on track conditions and those set by smugglers or order to see.
How you use DI DI at my local company all night without the help of a trafficker there is no way to know which way to go.
we take the unknown our lives are in the hands of our director and smuggler Primera's Colunga ok I think I might surprise the deceivers.
Your anaconda is Kentucky you know that Americans can be the food of the Kazama Rita Tom Jackie continuum or Safari.
But I'm expecting comedy leftovers and packing of discarded food by immigrants ok samba, yes you know I said get on me go get into the story of the coil for something traffickers should keep an eye on.

No comments:
Post a Comment